Drink the pain away

~AZJAY~

Waking up by the sound of an alarm when you sleeping good scares the shit outta you.
"You can cut it off now" I mumbled with my face down in the pillow. "Not until you get up it's almost 9" Amani said hitting me with a pillow. I sighed and got up slowly and walked to the bathroom. I started my shower and stepped in letting the water run over my head upon this happening i felt small hands wrap around my waist.
"

No being nasty" She smacked my hand as I made my way into her. "Fine" I said and began washing up. After minutes of us playing with the water and each other we  finally got out and got dressed with 15 minutes remaining until 9.
"Babe let's go" Amani said doing her eyebrows. "Your still getting dressed" I pointed out. "Oh shet up I'm almost done" She replied pulling her tight jeans up.
"Anytime would be nice" I complained.
Minutes later she was dressed and she was looking mighty nice might I add. She had on some white tight jeans and a black tube top crop top showing off her flat and toned stomach along with her belly ring and some white air forces.
"Ok c'mon" We went downstairs and I grabbed the keys to the audi.
"Your driving" I tossed the keys to her she barely caught it but played it off. "Nice catch" I smirked. She began driving and my mind wondered else where.

~AMANI~
YOOOO I'm so not joking Azjay looked like a WHOLE SNACK WHOO GAD DAMN. Her face was clear and she had gotten a shape up from your truly meezz. But bro she had on a pair of light blue ripped distressed boyfriend jeans and a yellow polo shirt with the black horse and her yellow/black suede 5's and her hair was just curly and all in her face. LAWWD HAVE MERCY. I glanced at her as she stared out the window.
We pulled up to Slippery and got out as my phone chimed. It was Dexter.
T-Rex Headass💜💀:Yo where y'all at?
Hillbillie Headass💙😂:We just pulled up spot us at the front. I replied while getting out with Azjay. It chimed again. It was Chyna this time.
Bestbitch❤🍃😩:Damn forreal where y'all at?
BestestBitch❤🍃😩:Calm your balls we here😂 I replied as I saw Dexter walking up to us.
"Took y'all long enough" He stated dapping up Azjay. "Yeah yeah now let's go" I said dancing to the door looking a whole fool.
Dexter went ahead and led us to the table where I saw Chyna,Terra and Amelia.
"Hey babe and Terra" I greeted Chyna and Terra. "Sup guys" Azjay said sitting next to me. Amelia nodded her head and everyone spoke Amelia then downed the drink she had in front of her.
"So we drinking?" I asked knowing me and alcohol ain't friends. Everyone nodded eagerly. "Can I get a bottle of Hennessy please" Chyna yelled to the bartender.
Time to party bitches.

~AZJAY~
I decided not to get drunk tonight well because Amani was already there. I got up from the loud and drunken table I was at and went to sit at the bar.
"Straight Hennessy" I spoke to the bartender. A girl who looked about to be in her 20's sat next to me.
"Taste like rubbing alcohol doesn't it?" I looked at her and shook my head. "Nah not really". She nodded her head and spoke.
"I'm Princess". I looked at her and said. "Azjay" "I love that name,it's unique" She spoke finishing her cup of what smelled like vodka and cran. "Thanks that's a first,normally they think it's a guys name" I spoke getting a next cup of Hennessy. I took the time to look at her she had a honey complexion with long grey weave and she had on a silver glittery dress with some heels. An hour had passed and Princess and I made small talk she was actually cool;she didn't try hit on me so that was much appreciated because I don't need Amani fighting.
"Especially when you land wrong oh em gee it's the worst, I broke three bones" She laughed,we were talking about dirtbikes and four-wheelers. "Its happened once or twice but I'm a pro now" We stopped drinking a while ago. We just started talking about anything.

~AMANI~
I was tipsy but not drunk well because Chyna is a light weight so I had to keep her up and alcohol still is my enemy.
"Yo Chy you are fucked up" Amelia spoke laughing.
"Uhh Mani who is Azjay talking to?" Terra spoke with an eyebrow raised. I looked in the direction of the bar and I'll be damned her and some chick was just giggling up a storm. I made my way over there to pretend get a drink on the other side of them.
"You real cool Jay" The mystery girl spoke while nudging Azjay's shoulder. "Its a gift" Azjay spoke smirking. Little bitch i should smack the smirk off you. But I continued to listen anways.
"You getting something?" The bartender asked I shook my head focusing back on them.
"Here,call me whenever we can do this again" The girl slid a piece of paper into Azjay's hand. The bitch took it ,well fuck me.
"Most definitely princess" Azjay spoke. Did she just...ok bet. I walked back over to the table trying not to believe what I just witnessed.
"Can we leave?" Azjay spoke annoyed like. I threw the key at her hitting her in her chest. "You can I'm still drinking" I replied. She shrugged and grabbed the keys and left.
"Wanna talk about it?" Terra asked. "No I just wanna drink." I got a whole bottle of ciroc for me and was downing that bitch.
"Y-y-you f-f-fu-fucking b-bitch" My words slurred as I cussed Terra for taking my drink.
"Ok let's go we leaving" Terra spoke grabbing on me and Chyna.
"I MILLY ROCK ON ANY BLOCK" I sung while millyrocking. I didn't even know when we pulled up to my house.
"Amelia help her out please" She got out and grabbed me and helped me walk to the door seeing Azjay standing there shirtless  making me angry all over again.
"Is this yours" Amelia spoke handing me to her. Fuck you too bitch. Azjay grabbed me and led me inside.
"Let me go bitch I can walk" I said snatching away from her almost losing my balance. I walked in the room where we keep the liquor and locked the door grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels drinking it. That was the last understandable thing of the night before I passed out.

Princess in media