Broken Child(Jordan)

•JORDAN•
Azjay's house
Very early Tuesday morning
6:45a.m

I rolled over as the dream occurred again.

I walked to my door hearing my mom and dad argue. Shaking my head I opened my door and walked where they were.
"Uh mom,dad I have something to tell you" I said catching both their attention.
"What is it?" My mom said and my dad just glared at me.
"I uh well I think I like girls" I said like a whisper.
"You what!" My dad yelled
"Robert stop yelling" My mom directed to him. He looked at her and shoved her making her hit her head and pass out. He turned to look at me.
"I will not have an abomination like you bringing down MY image" He yelled in my face. He then brought his fist to my face.
"No dad stop" I said trying block each hit,but every hit came with more force.
"Get up you disgrace" He yelled,I got up and limped towards him and he did the unthinkable he shoved me into the glass table. I didn't have the energy to cry in pain but I felt glass in my arms and my neck.
"I-Im s-s-sorry" I said before I passed out.

I jolted out of my sleep shaking my head.
"Fuck you" I whispered. I laid down to sleep again letting sleep catch me half way.

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face.
"Good your up" I heard my dads voice.
"Where is mom" I asked weakly
"You won't be seeing her anymore,and if you tell anyone what happened tonight I'll make sure you never see daylight again". He threatened
"Understand" He said poking the bruise on my left eye.
"Uhgggh" I groaned. He pressed harder when I didn't answer.
"I-I understand" He stopped and grabbed a duffel bag in the corner.
"Here's all your clothes I don't care where you go but your not living with me". He said then a doctor walked in.
"Ms. Williams glad your up,your brother here brought you in,might want to say out of trouble in bars kid" He flipped through his clipboard.
"Sorry lil bro but my flight for England is in two hours,say hi to mom for me" My dad said then walked out. I looked at the doctor.
"What exactly happened?"
"Well you got into a fight at the bar Redskin and your brother came here and brought you in said you'll be staying at Malaysia's house until you get back on your feet" The doctor explained.
"Looks like you'll be fine you can leave tomorrow" He smiled then walked out.

I sat up and rubbed the back of my neck where the scar from the glass was and sighed. I then looked at the tattoo on my forearm. "Stay strong".
I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked like shit,i had bags under my eyes,at least my scar over my eye was healing.
"You disgrace" The words my dad said to me replayed in my head over and over.
"Some father he was" I said then walked out the room seeing it was kinda early since the sun wasn't rising yet.

Oh yeah how rude of me not to introduce myself.
I'm Jordan Williams some people call me Jay uh i was born in Tennessee but came here to California to go to school but my dad kinda put me out before I could go. I'm 16 and homeless my bestfriend Malaysia couldn't keep hiding me in her dads basement so I got put out of there too. Uh my birthday is May 22 which is four days from now. I don't take a liking to much things except food and basketball that's my dream to go pro basketball and Iguess that's all.

I looked out the window and it was starting to get bright.
"Geez how long was I up" I asked myself looking for a clock or something cuz I didn't have a phone. Then a knock was heard I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.
"Jordan you awake?" Azjay asked then opened the door.
"Yeah sorry" I got out of bed and meet her at the door.
"Come on breakfast is ready" She said then pushed a hamper with my clothes and other hygienic things on it towards me. I quickly showered and did my hygiene and walked down the stairs and looked at a wall what hung a picture of Azjay and a girl,she was dark skin with light brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Azjay was sitting on a trunk of a car holding the girl and they both had goofy grins on their faces. They looked happy,something I always wanted....happiness. I then moved to a small bubble what had words in it. It said "A human heart cost $442,000 and I gave you mine for free,You ungrateful bitch" Then I heard a soft voice.
"You like it?" I turned and it was the girl in the picture. She was even prettier up close.
"Its dope" I said nodding
"Thanks" She said.
"I'm Amani and I'm guessing your Jordan" She said watching me.
"Yea" I smiled
"C'mon then foods finished" She grabbed my hand dragging me to the kitchen,cinnamon filled my nose and my mouth started watering.
"Hope you like french toast" She boasted handing me a plate. I grabbed the syrup and drenched my toast and began grubbing.
"Slow down" She laughed sipping coffee,i guess. Azjay walked in looking at me. Her glare is scary.
"Morning" She said then kissed the girls lips.
"Morning" I said
"So Jordan how old are you?" Amani asked
"I'm 16 I'll be 17 May 22" I answered
"Anything planned" Her eyebrow raised.
"Uh no not really" I answered. Then her phone rang.
"Hello" She threw on her jacket.
"Yes I'll be right there" She ended the call.
"Babe I'm leaving Morris wants me in now" She said an kissed Azjay then left.
"What does she do?" I asked Azjay
"Well she works for this makeup guru Morris English,while trying to finish college" She said
"How long you two been together?"
"Two years it'll be three September 2"
"Damn thats crazy long" I said
"How old are you?" I asked watching her eyes flicker up to me.
"What we playing 21 questions?" She laughed
"I wouldn't mind" I smiled
"I'm 23"
"Birthday?"
"March 9"
"Favorite color?"
"Black"
"Last name?"
"Russo"
"Do you like sports?"
"I take a liking to basketball"
"Hobbies"
"I sell drugs and guns"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah kid"
"Awesome"
"That's a first normally people think I'm kidding" Her head tilted.
"I'm 16 and homeless so who am I to judge" I shrugged
"I was thinking about that,what if you stay here" She sat next to me.
"Like live here?"
"Yeah,I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you out there"
"What about school and other stuff?"
"We'll enroll you,make you feel like your our own even though we have one on the way"
"Amani's pregnant,but her stomach is still flat"
"She's only three weeks,so how bout it?"
"On one condition" I said and she raised her eyebrow.
"Be the father I always wanted" I said and she smiled and nodded.
"Of course" I hugged her and she actually hugged me back.
"I noticed when I washed your clothes you didn't have a phone so I'll take you to get a new one" She suggested
"Uh yeah sure" I agreed. We talked some more as we ate then we got dressed and made our to the mall in her black range rover.