Betrayal

~AMANI~
Sunday
Home,9:20a.m

"Ahhhh fuck" I moaned face down in the pillow as Azjay was stroking me slowly as I came down from my 3rd orgasm. She groaned loudly and pulled out breathing heavily.
"Fuck" She cussed and flopped on the bed.
"I love you" She smiled looking at me. I blushed and kissed her lips. "I love you too"
After trying to regain balance in my legs I walked in the bathroom with Azjay on my tail. We took a shower and got dressed in some pj's and was watching a movie.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Azjay sighed then got up and walked downstairs while I closed my eyes.

~AZJAY~
I walked downstairs to open the door and it was Princess.
"Hey Jay"
"Princess,hey" I led her in the kitchen.
"Just wanted to make sure your alive you kinda ditched us the other night at bowling" She chuckled.
"Shit sorry I forgot,was handling some business" I lied
"Its cool but that's not why I'm here honestly" She said sitting down on the island chair.
"What's going on?" She sighed then removed the scarf from around her neck to reveal a dark purple ring around her neck almost like someone was strangling her with a rope. I touched it and she flinched violently.
"Sorry,who did this?" I asked my blood boiling.
"Malcom" Malcom was one of the triplets the guy she was dating.
"I'll kill him,no nigga should ever out their hands on a female" I said sitting next to her.
"I don't know where he is" She said.
"Don't worry I'll find him,ight go home and put some Vaseline one it and rest or something,I'll be there tomorrow" She nodded and hugged me tightly.
"If he comes lock yourself in a room and call me,ok" She nodded and walked out the door I watched until her white Lexus pulled off. I then seen Terra's Black bummer pulling up.
"Azzzzzjjjjaaayyyy" She said in a singing voice as she got out.
"Don't do that" I said walking away in the house.
"Anyways i found some sus shit you needa check out" She held out a locket. I took it and J.V was engraved on it and picture was inside of a two little boys.
"Who's J.V?" I asked sitting down.
"I don't know but I have a weird feeling this is the Ventura's"
"Ace is dead." I spoke standing up
"Are you sure,you guys just knocked him out" She pointed out
"We set the warehouse on fire" I said starting to pace
"Maybe you did but he possibly could've woken up" Terra said sitting up. No no fucking way
"Ace has a brother right,he looks just like the picture in Ace's house when we broke into his house." I looked at her in disbelief
"He can't be alive,he'll kill us all" I said shaking my head.
"Who'll kill us all?" Amani asked walking down the steps.
"Thats my cue to leave later Azjay" Terra said then left leaving me with the crazy woman. I turned to look at her and she standing there with her arms crossed.
"Terra thinks Ace is alive" I said sitting on the couch.
"Is he" She asked cautiously
"I doubt it Amani"
"You doubt it or you don't know" She spoke then went upstairs.
"Fuck" I cussed walking up the stairs in the room.
"Its probably nothing you need to worry about" I said to Amani
"It is something I need to worry about because last time I was fucking kidnapped" She snapped shaking her leg.
"I promise I won't let anything happen to you"
"Don't promise me anything you can't keep Azjay" She spoke looking at me.
"I gatta go to Jae's I'll be back" I said digging in my drawer for some new clothes. I changed my clothes and grabbed my keys and looked at Amani who was looking at me.
"What" I answered
"Nothing" She said then laid down. I sighed then walked out the room and out the house.

Jae's House
10:00a.m

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Five minutes passed and no one opened the door so I went to option two...the spare key. I walked to the back of the house and in the gazebo and grabbed the fake rock and got the key.
"You could've knocked" Jae said scaring the shit outta me.
"Shit...I was knocking noone answered" I said putting the key back.
"What's up" He asked getting up
"Terra thinks Ace is alive" I spoke looking at his face harden.
"Let's get to work then" Jae said then walked in the house with me following.

~AMANI~
Home,8:30p.m
"She's been acting different lately" I said to Chyna laying my head on her lap.
"I'm pretty sure it's nothing like that Amani" She said playing in my hair.
"I hope not because she's supposed to be here already" I said sitting up. Just as I was going to watch Netflix Azjay walked through the door.
"I gatta pick up Ian" Chyna said getting up kissing my cheek and leaving.
"See ya Azjay" She smiled in response. I just looked up at her.
"Why're you always staring at me?" She asked kicking off her shoes.
"Because these are my fucking eyes" I snapped making her laugh. She sat next to me and I tried not to breathe in her old spice scent. She then began staring at me.
"What" I asked
"Your beautiful" She smiled making me smile then roll my eyes.
"I'm sorry Amani" She said grabbing my hand.
"What're you sorry for?" I asked confused
"Putting you in danger I really would go berserk if anything happens to you and for being late" She half smiled.
"I love you" She said then kissed my lips. I looked at her trying to read her face.
"Is there something on my face?" She asked wiping it.
"No" I laughed shaking my head.
"I just um nevermind" I said making her cock her head to the side.
"You could've finished it" She pressed
"Its nothing really" I shrugged
"Ight wanna have a movie night I mean you kinda owe me" She asked getting up grabbing my hand.
"I don't owe you anything" I laughed. She picked me up and carried me upstairs to the room.
"What you wanna watch?" She asked putting on a basketball short.
"Uh what about Chucky?" I answered putting on my silk pajamas. She grabbed the remote and pressed play then laid beside me. I ended up drifting to sleep.

~AZJAY~
Home,Sunday Night
11:00:p.m
I don't know how long I was asleep until I heard my phone ringing.
"Hello" I said
"Azjay please help me Malcom's here and he's drunk and violent" Princess cried making me pitch up waking up Amani.
"Where are you?" I asked running round the room for clothes.
"In my bathroom" She answered still crying
"Ok I'll be over there in five don't open the door okay"
"Don't hang up please" She begged. I then heard banging and Malcom's voice.
"Hang up call the police then call me back okay" I said hearing her breathe.
"Do it now Princess" I yelled then heard the dail tone.
"What's happening?" Amani asked getting up grabbing my arm.
"Princess is in trouble are you coming or not" I asked grabbing my keys.
"Yeah" She said throwing on a hoodie and her slides. We raced down the steps and to the car when my phone rang I handed it to Amani. She put it on speaker.
"The police is on their way" She said more like whisper.
"I'm coming" I said pulling out the driveway and speeding to her house.
I got out of the car and saw lights on. I heard her breathing.
"I'm outside Princess,stay calm" I said opening the door and got pushed back outside in a puddle of water.
"Azjay Azjay always trying to save someone" Malcom said in his british accent.
"Let me get Princess and I won't kill you" I spat standing up
"Ppfft kill me" He said,his words not slurring so he can't be drunk
"Princess" I yelled watching her slowly move in front of him. I then felt a man knock me to the ground.
"Azjay Russo" A man said walking in front of me holding Amani by her mouth. I attempted to run at him but someone knocked me to the ground.
"Tsk Tsk,my apologies how rude of me I'm Johnathan Ventura" He threw Amani in the arms of another man and kneeled down to my face.
"You owe me a life" He said pulling out a pocket knife.
"I don't owe you shit" I spat at him until I felt the cold metal of a gun being pressed against my head.
"You dirty mothafucker" I said to Princess watching her drop her head. A punch was then sent to the left side of my face sending me face first in the puddle.
"I don't have much time Azjay,now where is Jae?" This mothafucker asked
"On his way to hell" I said earning a blow to my face making me groan.
"Judas" Johnathan said to the man who was holding Amani held a gun to her head.
"Tick Tock Tick Tock" Johnathan said as I watched Amani eyes fill with tears.
"15th Marberry Lane" I said quickly looking at him.
"Very good we'll pay him a visit tomorrow" He smiled then motioned to the man holding Amani. He dropped her and they got in the car and drove off.
"Azjay I really am sorry" I heard Princess say I looked at her.
"Shut up" Malcom said to her and she flinched violently. I got up and walked towards Malcolm snapping his neck watching his body fall.
"What did you tell them?" I asked choking her.
"I-I didn't tell them anything I swear" She whispered.
"Malcom forced me to do it or he was going to harm my son" She cried.
"Azjay" Amani called me
"They harm Jae or Marissa that's your fucking ass" I said pushing her down.
I got in the car with Amani and began driving home. We pulled up and got out. Amani was opening the door when I shot Jae a text.
Me:You got visitors in the morning a Johnathan Ventura...👀
Jae😈:Noted be here at 9 sharp. I walked upstairs in the room and stripped out my clothes and laid down next to Amani.
"Its okay" She said then laid on me.
"I'm going to kill her" I said looking at the ceiling.
"Just get some sleep babe" Amani said cuddling the my neck.
I got lost in my my thoughts and drifted off to sleep.