Date night part 2

(Story continues from last chapter)

Amani POV
So me and Chyna were looking for something for me to wear and Chyna was a having a meltdown.
"Your clothes are not virginity losing worthy" I facepalmed myself
"I'm not tryna to lose my virginity tonight Chy" She giggled and walked to her bag she bought with her. I looked at her confused. She took my arm and pulled me to her.
"Your still going to look a-ma-zing" She took out some black leggings and a fitted white/blue holster top and some white hurraches. She even gave me a thong she said it will make my butt look bigger through the leggings. She flat ironed my hair with a middle path and gave me some amazing diamond earrings along with a chain she bought us with a lock and key and I was the key. My phone beeped on the table it was Azjay. I ended up changing her name for some reason.
Daddy🙈❤😩:I'm omw
Me:Ok
Chyna left long time as Dexter came for her.
I looked at myself in the mirror on last time and put on some clear lip gloss then a knock was at the door and I walked downstairs to open it and saw the last person i expected. It was Daniella,my ex from Ohio. Me and Dani dated for one year we had the best and worst relationship ever,she always cheated and told me she still loved me i ended up forgiving her all the time i ended up moving here and she said she would always find me because she loves me. I didn't know i was still staring until she spoke.
"Did you miss me,Manibear" She smiled,she was the only person who called me that besides my mom. Half of me wanted to punch her in the face and the other half wanted to smother her in kisses.
"What-how did you know where i lived?" She smiled her charming smile and i almost melted.
"I'll always find you Mani" she pulled me into a hug,my body stiffened. She pulled away and then spoke.
"Why you all dressed up?"
"I-uh-I got a date" She then began to laugh hysterically.
"Seriously why you all dressed up" She invited herself inside and sat on the couch. I didn't say anything.
"Oh so your forreal" She stood up and made her  way to me. I nodded my head. She then chuckled and spoke
"Your still mine,girlfriend or not. I own you" She then kissed my forehead and walked out. I sat on the couch trying to process what just happened. Another knock was heard and I got up with my dad's lacrosse stick ready to beat Dani with it. I opened the door and just swung and the person dropped to the floor groaning. I looked up at Azjay,she picked herself up from the floor and laughed.
"This is your second time beating me,did I do something wrong" She laughed throughout the whole sentence.
"No I'm sorry" I dropped the stick and brought her inside. Luckily she wasn't bleeding or anything. I looked at her debating on whether or not to tell what happened but she might be mad if I don't. Before I spoke she pulled me into a kiss. LAWWD HAVE MERCY. I moaned into the kiss and my hand landed on her member and she was hard i then smiled into the kiss and she pulled away breathlessly.
"We should go" She got up but I pulled her back down. "Uh i gotta tell you something,but you cannot get mad". She looked at me crazy before saying. "No deal now what happened."
"Ok so my ex-girlfriend came over here,I don't know how she found out where I lived but she said to me that I'm hers whether or not I have a girlfriend and she said she owns me" I looked at her and she looked at me.
"I'm gonna kill her" She stood up and took my hand. "But I'm gonna kill her later,we have a date to finish and we haven't even started yet" I laughed at her and we walked out the door to a new car that was a black hummer with blue under lights. My mouth was agaped.
"Your gonna catch flies,ma" She smirked and got in the car.

Azjay POV
Ok so I do remember one night that Amani and I were on the phone she told me she has never been to a fair so we're going to Minnesota Fair.
"Ok so the ride is like a hour so you probably can sleep" I shrugged but she took my aux cord and hooked up her phone and started playing  Ella Mai-Shot Clock. She started singing.
24 seconds,yeah you better not stop,you got 24 seconds can you beat the shot clock.
What you waiting on lil daddy i aint got that much time. You seem anxious,you seem adamant but you ain't press my line.
Wondering why why why know you aint shy shy shy.
I got lost in the words and started to tune her out.
*1 hour later*

Amani POV
So we pulled up to Minnesota Fair and my heart was happy. Azjay parked the car,I got out the car with Azjay on my tail she intertwined her fingers with mine. We paid for our tickets and started walking around. I looked at the water gun game and pulled Azjay to it. She laughed and paid for it and I ended up losing. Azjay thought it was the funniest thing ever so i challenged her to play. Long story short she popped all ten balloons and got a stuffed purple unicorn.
"You can have it,babygirl" She handed it to me and i thanked her.  We ended up eating and going on all kinds of rides. The last ride was the ferris wheel. Cliche i know. We got on and we made it to the top and she called my name.
"Amani" I looked at her and she just kissed me. "I like you alot,i uh don't know how to do this so bare with me i can't express my feelings so.." I kissed her to make her shut up and spoke. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend" She smiled and held my hand until we got off the ferris wheel.

Azjay POV
Ohh yeah she's my girlfriend. I was so excited when she said yes. As we were driving to her house there was a girl on her phone sitting on the step.  I parked the car and Amani groaned and got out and i followed her.
"Dani what is your problem?" The stud stood up and she had to be no taller than 5'0. He height made me laugh and she snapped her head towards me.
"Fuck is so funny bitch" She spat,but her words didn't scare me.
"You,obviously" I shrugged and walked closer. But Amani came in front of me and turned to the girl named Dani.
"Ok Dani you need to leave,were done,finished"
"We're finished when i say we are" Amani took a step back bumping into me. I got in front of Dani's face.
"She asked you to leave" I said nonchalantly. Dani laughed then pushed me. "I'll leave when i want to" My blood boiled befor i could deck her in the face Amani stepped up and pushed her back and Dani slapped her then i totally lost it. I punched Dani in her face and she fell to the floor i started punching her and stomping her i heard Amani's voice yelling for me to stop. I stopped when Dani was unconscious  and I was covered in blood.  I turned to look at Amani and she looked scared but I didn't care. I got my gun out ready to shoot Dani in her head but stop when she called my name.
"Azjay!!" I looked at her and she grabbed the gun and put it in her leggings.
"Help me drag her across the street in the bush" I smiled at her attempt to hide my evidence. After we did that we went inside her room. I took off my bloody shirt leaving me in my jeans and sports bra. Amani was staring again.