Dramatic

~AZJAY~
I laid in the bed texting Princess. Amani had been upset all morning she hadn't talked to me when she came in the room ,she barely looked my way. My phone dinged.
Princess😎🔥:How about we go bowling tomorrow night?
Jay-Dawg😂🔥:Ion think Amani would appreciate that,she not even talking to me.
Princess😎🔥:Ohh c'mon it's not like that I princess promise we just chilling besides my boyfriend will kill me😂.
Jay-Dawg😂🔥:Ohhh princess got boyfriend I'm snitching,I'll link witcha tho.
Princess😎🔥: LMFAOOOO snitch to whooo😂😂 glad you cud make it but what's going on with her?
Jay-Dawg😂🔥: Lmbooooo idk . She ain't talked to me all morning I'm going talk to her. Talk to you later P
Princess😎🔥:Yup later dawg. The conversation ended and I got up looking for Amani to find her in the living room watching the black screen.
"What's with all the attitude?" I asked sitting next to her.
"Fuck you Azjay" She was about to get up but I pulled her back to me. "What did I do?" "Nothing now let me go" She struggled out of my grip.
"Let me go bitch" She spat. I looked at her sideways. "Watch yo mouth" I warned. She looked at me challenging like. "Or what" I laughed shaking my head. "Don't play with me Amani"  "I'm not playing your the one flirting with bitches" I began laughing so hard she looked at me like I was stupid.
"Thats what this is about" I chuckled sitting down where she stood in front of me.
"Uhh yeah you were gonna cheat on me" She spoke folding her arms. "The two years we've been together you really think I would cheat on you?" I spoke in disbelief.
"I don't give people a second to speak because I'm so wrapped around your finger,She didn't flirt with me and neither did I we were having a conversation talking about motorcycles I can't believe you really think I would cheat on you Amani" I scoffed walking away. I can't believe her. I should've stayed a single asshole.

~AMANI~
Ok so maybe I overreacted but come on Azjay is beautiful who wouldn't want her. Now I feel like a jerk...great.  I walked upstairs and saw her playing the Playstation in the game room hitting the controller roughly.
"Can we talk" I peeped my head in the door.
"Fuck off" She said harshly almost making me slap the shit outta her. But I don't take no's for answers. I walked over to her and took the controller out her hand. "I wasn't taking no for an answer" I turned the game off making her sigh. "There's nothing to talk about" She laid back. "Your right but I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating I just don't wanna lose you to some bitch you met in a club" I spoke sincerely making her laugh.
"Princess" She spoke standing up. "What?"
"Her name is Princess"
"I don't care"
"You told me to make friends I'm making them now its a problem" She rolled her eyes.
"Fine be friends no sketchy shit,I'll snap both y'all necks" I spoke in all seriousness.
"Yeah ok Hulk" She laughed. Her phone dinged and she whipped it out while i peeped over her shoulder. I saw
Princess😎🔥:Yoo invite Amani we cud have a double date🔥🔥💀. She looked at me as I looked at her and she began typing.
"Fasho P" She replied and slipped her phone away and turned to me.
"Babe let's go bowling tomorrow night? She asked with a slight smirk.
"Yeah whatever" I flicked her off walking in the room.
"You know I love you right?" She asked kissing my cheek.
"Yes" I mumbled and she smiled.
"Good so no more calling me out my name" She whispered in my ear making a shiver go up my spine. I laid down in the room watching some animal shit on tv until Azjay laid on my chest cuddling into my neck.
"Mhmmmm" She was kissing and licking on my neck. I watched her hand travel from my bellybutton into my shorts.
She was rubbing me through my panties making me wiggle a bit.
"Uh w-wwait" I barely cud speak. She slid her hand out and turned over facing her back to me. I slapped the side of her face making her groan.
"Ow"  She said not turning around.
"Why do you do that?" I  spoke through gritted teeth. I was actually enjoying that btw.
"Cuz its funny" She turned over placing me on her chest.
"I swear all we do is sleep" I shrugged and got up. Her eyes followed me all the way to the bathroom.
"Let's go onna date I haven't took you anywhere in a while" She spoke loud enough for me to hear her.
"Sure where you wanna go " I said washing my hands.
"Its only 2 so lunch maybe" She shrugged an sat up. I nodded my head and my phone went off.
Bestbitch❤🍃😩: I NEED YOU HERE ASAP!!!!!!!!! HURRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!
BestestBitch❤🍃😩:Okay damn
I looked over at Azjay and she was watching me.
"Chyna needs me for something important mind if I check it out" I asked. She didn't talk but she nodded her head. Tf
I got up and took a shower and threw on some sweatpants and a cropped shirt with my fur slides. Upon walking downstairs I almost stepped on gun clip.
"Azjay!" I yelled. "Yes" She yelled back.
"Is this 9mm gun clip yours" I asked. She came downstairs and grabbed it off the floor and examined it.
"Naw it's Jae's" She said then walked back upstairs. I left out the house and into my Audi A4 and made it to Chy's house in less than 5 minutes. I banged on her door repeatedly until I heard her voice.
"You don't have to bang on my door like you the police" She opened with a bored look on her face.
"Bitch get in here" She yanked me inside.
"Ain't you supposed to be back in Michigan?" I asked sitting on the couch.
"You didn't hear some freshman hung himself in the gym classes cancel until further notice" She said.
"Damn" She nodded in agreement.
"But anyway Terra asked me out today and I'm freaking out" She began pacing the floor.
"Ok calm down I'm here I'll just make sure..shit".
"What?" She spoke
"Me and Azjay were going on a lunch date today,I'll just text her I'm helping you with something" I replied pulling my phone out texting her.
Me:Uh babe Chyna is having a mid life crisis about Terra and their date,sorry about our lunch date.😘

My Daddy❤😍: Its cool Terra came over for the same reason😂just know I want that pussy wet and ready for me as an apology 👀🌊.

Me:Always is💦😘. And I wasn't lying.

I put my phone away and walked upstairs and saw Chyna STILL pacing back and forth.
"Bitch would you sit down with alladat"  I said harshly making her sigh and sit.
"Ok so first we go shopping" I said watching a smile appear on her face.