First Day Out

***JORDAN CHARACTER CHANGE IN MEDIA***

JORDAN•
Monday
Home,6:30a.m

I was wide awake looking at Lay sleep,then realization hit me..we got school today...great. I got up slowly trying not to wake Lay because a different approach would be better...
I hopped downstairs seeing Amani looking at her little baby bump in the full body mirror.
"My brother is gonna be so dope" I stood behind her.
"Why do you think it's a boy?"
"Normally everyone's first child is a boy" I shrugged
"But your a girl" She pointed out
"My mom was having a boy but he died before he could be delivered,choked on the umbelical cord"
"I'm so sorry"
"It's fine"
"Maybe I'll take your word for it"
"Awesome can we name him Jace"
"You'll have to take that up with Azjay,she always wanted to name her first son" She scoffed. I then remembered Malaysia.
"Hold on" I ran in the kitchen to grab a big bowl,I grabbed a handful of ice cubes and filled it with water as well. I watched Amani shake her head stifling her laugh,I dashed up the steps watch her shift but not wake up.
I did a silent prayer and dumped the ice cold water on her watching her pitch up screaming.
"AHHHHHHHHHH....JORDAN WHAT THE FUCK" She yelled
"Hahaha you should've see your face" I laughed so hard I fell.
"Your such a fucking dick" She yelled walked in the bathroom slamming the door. I giggled all the way downstairs seeing Azjay talking to Amani's stomach.
"Hey kiddo it's daddy.. can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms".
"Gag" I walked in spoiling the moment making Amani shove me laughing.
"Don't you got school yungin?" Azjay said.
"What's the word on Jae?"
"He's uh still in a coma but he responds well" Amani spoke.
"Cool,well I'm going to get ready for school" I said then walked up the steps and bumping into a fully dressed Malaysia.

"You look dope G" I complimented her but she just glared at me.
"I'm sorry Lay Lay" I pouted
"Whatever, just know that you can't swim" She grazed pass me walking downstairs. I hopped in the shower and got dressed. I let my braids that Lay did for me hang.

I grabbed my phone seeing a text from and unknown number.
(738)362-718:Hope to see you at school today..btw it's Bri.
I quickly saved her number and sent my reply and walked downstairs overhearing Lay and Amani talking.
"It's not that simple Ms.Tate"
"Malaysia please just call me Amani and if you talk to the person maybe they feel the same way"
"But what if they don't I'll just embarrass myself" Malaysia sighed. I wondered if she was talking about me. I shook it off and continued to listen.
"Like I said a little heart to heart never hurted"
"Being rejected hurts"
"Take your time Malaysia" Amani said
"Oh it's time for you guys to leave it's almost 8".
I then straightened myself and walked into the kitchen grabbing a apple and a water.
"You ready Lay?"
"Fasho" She smiled.
We the hopped in the car,Lay hooking up her phone and playing Queen Key-Slide.

"It's a real bitch party, bitch you ain't invited heard some bitches mad I just got excited" Lay rapped

"Heard some bitches diss me but nobody liked it,I think yo music like you pussy bitch..." I continued

"NOBODY BUYS IT" Me and Lay yelled.

We continued to rap to Queen Key until we pulled up to school.

•AZJAY•
Monday
Home,8:30a.m

I was walking pass the room when I heard Amani moaning? My eyebrows raised in shock.
"Is she really..." I cracked the door open seeing her pink vibrator all up in her goods. I licked my lips enjoying the view, feeling myself get hard I tried not to go in the room and just enjoy it but good God she was tempting. Then her voice caught me off guard.
"Are you just gonna stand there and drool over me?" She said seductive like.
"I might" I answered walking in the room closing the door.
She got up from the bed her juices flowing down her thigh.
"I wanna try something" She whispered in my mouth. No words were forming so I nodded my head. She then smirked and disappeared in the closet bringing out a chair,a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs.
"Babe what are you doing?" She sat me down.
"Since I'm pregnant I won't be able to take your rough style, I'm just gonna focus on you,ok?" I nodded and allowed her to do as she please.
She then stripped me like booty butt naked..the cool breeze in the room made my nipples hard,Amani noticed and slowly traced her tongue across them and dragged her teeth across it.
"Mmmm babe" I moaned.
"Tell me how it feels?" She whispered.
Amani had never done this before,she is being extremely sexy right now.
"Tell me" She whispered again doing the same motion.
"Uhh...it-it feels amazing" I threw my head back. She then took her tongue and licked softly from my bellybutton to my neck and began sucking.
"Babe please don't stop" I moaned feeling her smile in my neck. She then stood up and grabbed the blindfold and took my sight away.
I then felt her breath on my member making me shiver.
"Hmm" I took a breather. I then felt her mouth on me.
"Mhm fuck"
"Yeah" She whispered
"Hmhmh yeah"
She then straddled my waist her center tracing over my member. She then removed my blindfold, holding up my phone.
"When were you gonna tell me you and Amelia were on speaking terms?" My heart pounded in my chest and not from excitement either.
"B-babe I can explain"
"Oh I'm listening" She threw on some shorts and a tank and sat on the bed facing me.
"Can you uncuff me though" I asked pulling the cuffs.
"No now speak"
"Ok so when I went to the trap about three weeks ago,Amelia was there a-and we went out for drinks.. I then stopped mid-sentence because she slapped the taste out my mouth. I wiggled my jaw around and tilted my head.
"Don't put your hands on me" I said through gritted teeth
"Are you kidding me Azjay" She scoffed
"Babe..."
"No you've been lying to me about her" She sniffled.
"Amani please don't cry" She wiped her eyes and and a stern look was placed on her face.
"Did you fuck her?" I felt like my heart exploded,but I couldn't lie to her.
"Yes" I whispered dropping my head.
"How could you? and your walking around like you haven't done anything".She cried then walked out the room. I sighed and twisted my wrist trying to get out the cuffs, despite the blood I felt. The cuffs broke and I quickly threw on some clothes and walked downstairs.
"Amani" I called
"Leave me alone" I heard her voice faintly but closely at the same time.
I opened the hallway closet seeing her curled up crying.
"Babe" I reached for her but she pulled back.
"Don't,I can't believe you Azjay"
"It wasn't like that I swear,it just kinda happened"
"Oh please don't give me that sad fucking excuse it was the alcohol,your smarter than that Azjay"
"Amani I'm sorry" I then watched her eyes fill with water and she broke down crying.
"I need some time to myself" She whispered.
"Okay".
She then got up and grabbed a overnight bag and packed some clothes and other stuff.
"I'll be by my dad" She said then walked out of the room. I sat down watching my vision get blurry with tears.
"FUCK!!!" I yelled throwing the lamp smashing the mirror.
"What the hell" Amani came back into the room.
"I thought you left" I said emotionless, standing up.
"I left my charger" She walked passed me grabbing it. By the time she walked pass me again she was crying again.
"Amani" I called
"What" she sniffled
"Listen to me... I grabbed her hands leading her to the bed sitting her down.
"... I'm so so sorry ok I swear it wasn't like that I'm not blaming the alcohol but I really was drunk I just woke up in her house I asked her did we do anything she told me yes I couldn't remember shit but Amani it didn't mean nothing I swear i-i don't wanna lose you I love you"
"If you loved me you would've told me this earlier" She sniffled
"I was scared"
"Scared of what Azjay"
"I-i don't know,I just couldn't face it so I didn't say anything about it but trust me Amani I would never hurt you"
"You would never hurt me on purpose,Imma let it slide this one time Azjay but I promise you I'm gonna beat that bitch ass"
"Classic" I laughed
"And your ass is in the dog house,your sleeping on the couch" She then got up from the bed and stretched.
"Move I'm gonna take a nap that crying drained me" She laid down and closed her eyes. I decided to spend some time at the hospital with Jae.