War Dogs

•Jordan
Wednesday,6:40am
Home

I rolled over bumping foreheads with Malaysia.
"Ow" we both said
Then three loud ass knocks scared us.
"Jordan!" Azjay said
"C-coming" I yelled. I looked at Lay and got up.
I walked in Azjay's office seeing her looking at something on her computer.
"Who's Jayda?" She asked and my heart stopped.
"Um uh well..she's my sister and uh I never even knew about her and so I traced her number"
"To Los Angeles?" She looked at me.
"Yeah"
"Okay well we'll check it out but right now we got something to do" She said then closed the office door.
"Morris and his little serpent crew is spending a week at St.Abigal Hotel"
"Why" I asked
"I was getting to that,his mother was the leader of the crew before she died it's her birthday and he takes a week to himself"
"Okay so what's that got to do with us" I asked confused.
"We're gonna infiltrate them and figure out what's there next move" She explained.
"How"
She then smiled mischievously.

"I'm not doing that" I folded my arms.
"You don't really have a choice" She replied sitting down.
"Fine"
"We leave on Friday" She said. I sighed and walked out.
"What'd she say?" Malaysia asked as I walked in the room.
"I'll explain later so what we doing today" I asked
"It's Wednesday so I'm babysitting Ethan and Ava today." Malaysia said grabbing her phone and her clothes. My face turned into a pout as she smiled at me.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked walking up to me. My heart was beating in my lungs as I watched her smile.
"Yeah of course" I said grabbing her waist. I kissed her feeling her hand on my shoulders.
"Mmm don't start nothing you can't finish" She said pulling back.
"I'm sure I can finish it" I said smiling.
"Another time" She whispered and kissed me quickly walking out the room.
I laid like a starfish on my bed. I then suddenly remembered the day when I told Malaysia I like girls.

*flashback

I was pacing outside Malaysia's house when the front door opened.
"You were out here for at least twenty minutes." She laughed
"Sorry" I said stepping inside.
We walked to her room and my eyes traveled to her ass that was in some shorts.
"Ok I wanna tell you something" I sat Indian style on her bed.
"What's up" She copied my actions sitting in front of me.
"I uh"  Her big brown eyes just took me in waiting for me to talk.
"I think I like girls" I whispered
"Woah" She said "How did you know?"
"Because well I actually find this girl very attractive,she has brown eyes a beautiful smile and her personality is perfect" I said hoping she doesn't know I'm describing her.
"Oou Jordan has a crush" She teased
"Ha ha" I fake laughed.
"You know I'll never judge you" She whispered putting her hand on my knee.
"Yeah I know" I responded.
"Good now is this girl hot" She asked super excited.
"Hella hot" I said.
*flashback ends.

I then got up and walked inside the game room,I grabbed my basketball and made my way to the backyard court.

I started dribbling and made a three.
"Nice" Azjay complimented walking on the court.
"I know" I said cocky. She then stole the ball from me.
"What about a one on one?" She asked
"No way" I laughed.
"Oh c'mon scared I'll mop the floor with you" She sneered.
"Is that a challenge" I raised my eyebrow.
"Yes it is" She laughed.
"Okay fine,your ball first to 21" I got into a defense position. She then started dribbling towards me I tried to steal it but she stepped back making me trip and scoring a three.
"What the hell" I said as I fell. She laughed helping me up.
"You hoop?"  I asked. She just threw the ball to me.
"Ball up" She said. I started dribbling thinking of a way to make a three from where I stood. I stepped forward to fake shoot it but she pushed towards me snatching the ball from my grip and shot it.
"No fucking way" I said watching the ball slide in the net with ease.
"Ready to forfeit"
"No" I said.
"Good"
She then started dribbling and I watched as she made a cross between her legs and she switched arms,she stepped forward and I held out my arms in front of her she moved quickly and I copied her actions but she was too quick as I stumbled on my own feet falling backwards watching her take a dunk.
"Holy shit" I said as she hopped down from the hoop.
"That should be game"
"Not even close" I sneered. She then smiled and threw the ball to me.
"Score" She got in defense waiting for me. I quickly made a fake jump shot and she jumped in the air snatching the ball right out my hand,scoring AGAIN.
"Dammit" I said.
"Game?" She asked.
"Yeah" I said. She held out her hand for me to shake.
"Almost a good game." She laughed and I shoved her walking inside with her laughing behind me.
"I'm going to sleep" I said
"Its 1 in the afternoon"
"So" I said then closed my door hearing her laugh in the hallway.