Sex with me

Amani POV
After that whole thing,we went in my room and Azjay already took off her bloody shirt showing off her amazing six again. She sat on my bed and i sat on her lap. She placed her hand on my waist and kissed me,I deepened the kiss and she pulled away. I got off her lap and went in the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I came out in some spandex shorts and a tank top, to see Azjay standing with her back facing me in her Calvin's and her matching sports bra then I heard Rihanna-Sex with me through my beats pill. Azjay started to sing and I began laughing which made her turn around. She picked me up and laid me down on the bed as she got on top of me.
She started to kiss my neck winning moans from me. She then took off my shirt exposing my breast as i didn't have on a bra she looked up at me asking for permission and i bit my lip to answer her. She then licked and sucked on my nipples while I gripped her sports bra strap.
"Uhh-mm" I moaned and she moved back up to my face and kissed me hard,she dipped her tongue in my mouth. I flipped us over and began kissing on her neck earning groans from her lips. I could feel her member poking me as I straddled her so i began grinding against her.
"Uhg,fuck" She groaned and i giggled and got off her lap. She looked at me crazy then grabbed me an laid me flat across the bed with my ass sticking up in the air. She took off my spandex and panties then i felt her hot breath then her tongue on my soaking flesh. I moaned loudly and gripped my sheets. "Uhh-mm-ahh" I bit down on my lip as she continued to eat me out. Her tongue quickly went in then came out as my voice raised an octave. I then screamed as my orgasm was approaching. "I-I I'm coming" I moaned as she let me ride out my orgasm on her tongue. She then flipped me over and kissed me. It was definitely her turn.

Azjay POV
After i kissed her she ran her hand down my stomach into my boxers and grabbed a hold of me an began to stroke me,making me fall on her. She let out a giggle and flipped us over so i was laying on the bed and she between my legs. Amani looked so sexy right now her hair was half messy and her light brown eyes were darker than usual. She pulled my boxers down to my thighs and she looked shocked by the size of me. I probably was a good 8 inch and thick also,it didn't stop Amani from putting her tongue all over me she licked up my shaft as she still stroked me. She then deep throat the fuck out of me. "Fuck" I cussed as i grabbed a handful of her hair. She continued the action of sucking and stroking i had a little less time before I cum  it didn't last very long as i came in no time.
"Ughhhhh fuck im coming" I muttered and looked down at her to see her looking at me as she slurped up all my release. She then collapsed on the bed an giggled,while I was steadying my breathing we didnt even bother to put back on our clothes but Amani got up then cuts off the music which had swtich to Jaquees-B.E.D. She climed back in bed an laid her head on her pillow with her back facing me and threw the covers on us. I lay there with my arms behind my head,Amani moves and laid her head on my torso and light snores began to fill the room. I ended up drifting to sleep.

Amani POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon,I looked up at Azjay and she's still sleep with her arm behind her head. I gently rolled out of bed and put on Azjay's shirt and my panties. As I was walking downstairs i heard music,it was coming from the kitchen. I made it to the kitchen only to be shocked to see my brother Dakota. He was making pancakes so he had his back to me. But he spoke
"Are you gonna say anything or just stand there" He said turning around. I laughed and ran to hug him almost making him fall.
"Wow babysis you've grown so much" He hugged me again.  I stood there smiling like and idiot making him laugh.
"I missed you so much Kota" I spoke sincerely. "You'll see alot of me now,i just graduated college and got a house not to far from dad's" "Thats so dope" I sat at the island. "You staying out of trouble?" When he said that my mind went on Dani.
"Yeah,but i have some fucked up news to tell you" I bellowed. He turned around and raised his eyebrow. "What's wrong"
"Ok so you remember Dani my ex right" He signaled his finger for me to stop.
"You mean the one who's crazy for you,who pops up at dad's house in the middle of the night just to see you Dani"
"Yes nigga anyways she came here the other night and told me I'm always gone be hers and she owns me and blah blah blah,but I have a new girlfriend and she kinda beat Dani up and we left her in the bush last night. He began laughing like it was the funniest thing ever. "It definitely wasn't no one in the bush this morning"
"No shit sherlock" I then remembered Azjay was upstairs.
"I'll be back" I dashed upstairs to see Azjay standing with her jeans on probably looking for her shirt.
"Looking for something" She spun around and smiled. "Actually yes,but my girlfriend has it on" My heart jumped when she called me her girlfriend. I walked in the room and closed and locked the door. I decided to play with her just a little bit. Bringing my lips on hers she quickly kissed me back sliding her tongue in my mouth as she gripped my ass,making me moan into the kiss. She then picked me up and laid me down and slid between my legs and wrapped then around her waist. I could feel myself getting extremely wet. I'm supposed to be teasing her not her teasing me. I flipped us over and took off her pants leaving her in her boxers,i took off her shirt off my body and threw it aside. She tried to sit up but I pushed her back down and began moving back and forth on her member,she then chuckled and threw her head back on the pillow while gripping my waist. "Ughhhhh fuck" she groaned loudly and then i began moaning. "Mhm-uhh fuck" I threw my head back and she took that as a chance to come up and suck on my breast. I moaned even louder.  She then laid me on the bed and took off my panties and began to eat me out. I gripped her hair.
"Mhm fuck Azjay" I moaned grinding against her face. I came in no time and she licked me clean. I laid flat on the bed catching my breath,thinking how I failed to tease her.

Azjay POV
I stood up and looked at Amani and she look like she was battling her head which made me laugh.
"What's so funny?" She asked. I shook my head then she got up and went in the bathroom. "Im gonna take a shower,don't leave" she poked her head out the door. A few minutes later she came out in nothing but her towel wrapped around her body.
"Damn baby" I boasted and she blushed and put on a Champion dress with some white sandles.
"C'mon" She threw me my clothes to put on.
We walked downstairs to see a boy with curly hair dyed gold at the end wearing a polo jogger suit sitting at the island.
"Dakota this is my girlfriend Azjay,Azjay this is my brother Dakota. I offered my hand and he shook it.
"So your the one who beat up Crazy Dani" I looked at Mani and she looked away. "Don't flatter yourself we've all beat her before" I laughed at leaned on the counter. When my phone vibrated. I took it out and it was Jae. FUCK MY LIFE
Jae🔫😈:I need you home ASAP.
Me:Ight I'm omw "it was nice meeting you but I gatta get going." I said to Dakota. I started walking to the door with Amani on my tail. She cocked her head to the side. I smiled and kissed her.
"Jae wants me home,I'll be back tonight,ok" She stood on her tippy-toes and kissed me making me highly aroused.