Bad News

•AZJAY•
Tuesday,6:43a.m
Home
I rolled over on the couch sighing.
"Azjay" Jordan called
"Mhm yeah"
"Why you sleep on couch?"
"Doghouse" I simply said watching her laugh.
"Good one" She walked back upstairs,just then someone knocked like they were the police.
"Yo i heard you" I opened it and it was Amelia.
"What chu want?" I crossed my arms. She cocked her head and handed me a pregnancy test.
"What's this for?"
"What do you think Azjay"
"Yo you bugging,how do you know its mine"
"You the only person I fucked and your pull out games is weak"
"Are you keeping it?"
"Well duh Azjay look I don't expect you to take care of it but I would at least like you to be there through the birth and help me choose a name"
"Fine just don't call my phone when are doctor appointments?"
"Sure doctors appointments are every Friday"
"Whatever" I said as she walked away and closed the door.
How am I supposed to tell Amani this. I grabbed my hair and groaned in frustration.
"You good" Jordan asked coming down the steps dressed for school.
"Yeah"
"I'm gonna be by Malaysia after school so don't wait up" She said then walked out the door. I sighed then walked up the steps in the room to Amani seeing her still curled up sleep. I ran my hand gently down her back.
"I'm so sorry" I whispered and she stirred.
"Azjay" she whispered then smiled softly then pulled me into her.
"I miss you sleeping next to me" Her words almost brought tears to my eyes.
"Amani i have something to tell you" I pulled her up looking in her eyes.
"What"
"Uhh Amelia was here and she told me she's pregnant for me" I said watching her face as it was just emotionless.
"Ok" She said
"Ok?" I asked confused
"Yeah ok,what do you want me to do?"
"I don't know scream ,yell at me something your too calm"
"Whatever" She laughed going downstairs leaving me a confused mess.
I sat on the bed looking at the floor when i heard Amani's footstep walking in slowly I didn't bother to look up until she knocked me to the ground.
"Aguhh" I groaned holding the back of my head where she knocked me with the pistol.
"You got me so fucked up Azjay" She growled. I was terrified at this point she was crying or yelling. She then grabbed me by my shirt collar looking me in my eye and took the butt of the gun and swatted my forehead.
"Ahhhgh" I yelled as blood leaked onto my lips.
"Amani stop" I cried
"Why should I,you got another bitch pregnant" She hit me on the forehead again making me clench my eyes close.
"I'm- she silenced me by punching me straight in the mouth sending me to the floor.
"Oh your sorry huh" She said as she walked up to me kicking me in my side making me fall again.
"I trusted you Azjay,I have always trusted you and you do this to me, I hate you so much" She said as her eyes filled with water as she dropped the gun and fell to her knees. I crawled over to her and sat in front of her looking at her closed eyes.
"I'm leaving"
"What do you mean leaving?"
"Stay away from me" She said as she got up and grabbed a suitcase and stuffed as many clothes as she could,she grabbed her phone and threw on some clothes, she zipped up the suitcase and grabbed her keys and looked at me then walked out the room and i heard the front door slam. I sat on the floor trying to process what just happened.
I lifted myself up and limped to the bathroom and cleaned my bloody forehead and mouth as I bandaged up myself. I showered and got dress as I grabbed my gun and keys walking downstairs,opening the door Amani's car was still in the driveway. I walked to the passengers side and knocked as she looked at me and unlocked the door. I got in and she shook her head and looked at me.
"Amani"
"Don't,don't tell me your sorry"
"Ok"
We sat in silence until she broke it.
"Do you remember what you told me?"
"Can you be more specific?" I mumbled
~{FLASHBACK}~  (flashback is on chapter "Overthinking")
Two years ago:
Amani came to me and pulled me upstairs and in the room.
"Ok talk to me" She intertwined our fingers.
"Its just I feel like I'm overthinking,this all seems surreal its been a whole two years with us together,like I know I love you but I can't even get enough balls to".. I stopped myself from telling her I want to propose to her. She looked confused.
"I just don't wanna fuck this up between us,I can't imagine life without you" I kissed her and she giggled.
"That's what bothering you,Azjay I'm not going anywhere,just try not to fuck it up" She smirked making me smile.
~{FLASHBACK OVER}~