Expectant

AMANI
Saturday,7:10am
Home

I groaned loudly rolling over feeling the empty space in bed.
"Aaugh" I yelled feeling a contraction. I sat up placing my feet on the floor walking to the bathroom.
"Aaahhh" I yelled again holding on the bathroom sink.
"Mani" Azjay yelled as her footsteps moved quickly in the room.
"Babe" She rushed to me grabbing a towel dampening it wiping my forehead.
"Is it time?" She asked
"If so I'm two weeks early" I panted sitting on the floor.
"How are the contractions?"
"About 45- 60 seconds happening every four minutes" I strained to talk.
"Ok um I don't know what to do" I chuckled as she ran her fingers through her hair.
"I'm fine,help me up".
She helped me up and water drained down my leg and I kid you not my heart exploded.
"Babe I think my water just broke" I said looking down. I moved slowly and slipped on some grey sweatpants and a tank.
"Shit" She said racing in the room,quickly running back to me she jingled her keys.
" Well let's go" She said carrying me downstairs.
"Jordan!!!" She yelled
"Yeah"
"Meet us at the hospital,It's time!!" She yelled walking me outside settling me in the car.
"Oooo" I breathed
"Okay babe you ready for this"
"Yeahhh"
She then pulled off speeding down the road.

JORDAN
Saturday,8:00am
Home

I shook Lay as I got out of bed.
"Mhmm what"
"Amani is having the baby,getcho ass up".
I walked in the bathroom doing my morning routine as Lay copied my actions. We got dressed.
Malaysia⬇️

Jordan⬇️

We hopped in the car and drove to the hospital in complete silence

"Hi um" I stopped mid sentence when someone tapped me.
"She's in the room she still has to be dilated" Azjay said
"Ohh ok can we see her though" I asked
"Yeah"
Malaysia ,Azjay and I walked in the room seeing Amani propped on the table with a blue linen across her bottom half.
"Hey Mani" I cheesed
"Hey Jordan;Malaysia" She said and took a deep breath.
"Okay let's check" A doctor came in the room and looked at her.
"Almost there" The doctor then looked at me and Lay.
"You two family"
"Oh don't worry they won't be staying" Azjay said dismissing her.
"Okay guys I don't know what long this is gonna take so go out I guess and get ready for the big game tonight" She explained walking us to the door.
"Okay,Later Amani" I said and walked out closing the door.
"Hey" I gripped Malaysia's arm.
"What's up with you?" I asked
"Nothing" She took her arm back
"Your lying you haven't said two words to me"I pressed.
I grabbed her hand and walked outside the hospital.
"Tell me what's wrong" I demanded
"What are we Jordan I feel like I have no clue what's going on between us,we just get all intimate and we move on like nothing happened." She explained. I smiled at her watching her cock her head.
"What're you smiling at?"
"You" I walked up to her.
"Listen Lay you'll always be my person ok just because I haven't talked about it doesn't mean we aren't something" I toon her hands in mine.
"I've just been waiting for the right time to ask you"
"Ask me what?" She whispered
"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I gave her a goofy grin.
"I'll think about it" She smiled making me smile. I brought her to my lips kissing her passionately.
"Yes" She whispered referring to my question.
"C'mon"
We got to the car and made our way to the mall.
We pulled up and got out walking inside.
"Panda Express pleaseeee" Lay pleaded pulling on my pocket.
"Ok you big baby" I complied walking to the food court as we were walking a face caught my eye.
"Dani" I whispered watching her walk from the fro-yo place.
"What" Lay asked
"Nothing,order" I spoke.
As if the Lord wasn't on my side a girly voice called my name.
"Jordan" Dani said as I spinned around hoping Malaysia doesn't recognize her.
"Hey Dani" I said watching Malaysia look at me sideways.
I know what your wondering who the hell is Dani well Danielle but back when I lived with my dad it was this girl who lived around the block and we became friends well more than friends she was my first love if I even knew what love was but I knew I didn't want anyone else but her,but she moved away with her mother so we lost touch and here she is now looking like a goddess. Malaysia knows about her and knows that I will forever love Danielle but shit never goes my way so may the odds be ever in my favor.
"Oh wow it's so good to see you again" She leaned in for a hug as I excepted it taking in her strawberry scent.
"Likewise" I responded
"Dani c'mon" On of her friends called her.