ONE: New Year, New Kid

Credit to artist^^

Credit to artist^^

" making sure last year doesn't happen again? "

new year, new kid

first day

Loki finished getting neatly dressed in front of his mirror. Even with jeans and a winter jacket, his look was sleek and...cute. He blushed at his thoughts and waved off the emotion.

He glanced at his clock on the wall and grabbed his school bag, placing his neat pile of new school books and supplies inside.

He then proceeded to quietly sprint downstairs to the kitchen, placing his bag at the table. He heard his mother enter the downstairs area.

Loki continued to make his cereal as he was reading the new novel required for English this new year.

"Good morning Loki," his mother greeted.

Morning mother," he answered, not looking up from his book.

"Could you please go wake up Thor? At this rate, he'll be late,"

"That's his problem," Loki groaned, with a mouthful of milk, closing his book.

"Loki,"

He fumed and headed back upstairs muttering something about laziness. He reached Thor's bedroom and slammed the door open, too annoyed to knock.

"Wake up Thor, you'll be late," he growled. 

Thor's room was a messy dragon hole with clothes everywhere. The hot heat over the past summer didn't help. 

When Thor didn't answer, Loki sighed and stepped over his junk to the window to let in the fresh brisk Autumn air into the stuffy bedroom. He grabbed a football and bounced it on Thor's forehead. "Wake up, Sparkles." 

He headed back out the door and chuckled when Thor yelled his name.

"Did he wake?" Frigga asked.

Loki shrugged, chugging down the last of his milk and cereal and headed to the front door, not forgetting his book and bag. "I'm leaving,"

Thor entered the dining room and frowned. "Leaving? I just got up,"

Frigga rolled her eyes and continued to read the newspaper. 

"See you at school brother," Loki left, leaving Thor the dishes.

---

"You know what, bus stops are just made for bullies." Bucky groaned as Zola and one of his buddies was seen approaching the same stop he and Steve met at.

Steve shrugged, not glancing at him. "Well, if we ignore him, it should be alright. Maybe."

"Hey Metal Arm, gonna use your brain next time and not investigate an abandoned train car?" he called from meters away.