TWO: Somethings Change

Credit to artist^^

Credit to artist^^

" how else would i hide this fabulousness? "

somethings change

meeting everyone

Everyone began to collectively appear at the spot Steve pointed out to Wanda.

Tony sat on the low brick wall that separated the circular bench from the garden behind. He had a laptop out as he ate his half-eaten sandwich.

Bruce was sitting on the lower bench, where you were supposed to sit, balancing his book on Tony's foot. Thor was chatting loudly with Clint about football, and Natasha was nowhere to be seen.

Steve and Wanda approached the circle that they left earlier. 

"Hey guys, this is the new girl Wanda Maximoff," he introduced. Wanda waved to the group.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Bruce," Bruce replied.

"You seem to be lacking in females," Wanda noticed.

"Natasha should be here soon," Clint stated.

"Probably kissing her new boyfriend. Who is it this time? Luis? Or was it Brian?" Tony laughed, avoiding Steve's glance. "Tony Stark," he gestured to himself, "And this is Thor and Clint," Thor waved.

"Hey, where's your sneaky brother gone to? He pranked Obadiah this morning, I gotta congratulate him on not getting caught," Tony asked the muscular blond.

Thor pointed to the pathway heading towards them. "He's approaching now,"

Loki was walking down to them, with another tall dark haired guy. He had silver highlights and was wearing his signature red scarf.

"Strange," Tony hissed under his breath.

Loki waved goodbye to him as he entered the circle. Strange turned to the left an headed to the library. He paused when he realized there was a new girl.

"I'm Wanda Maximoff, I'm new," she introduced to the boy who had his arms wrapped around a textbook.

"Loki," he held out his hand. She slowly shook it in confusion.

"My brother!" Thor exclaimed when Loki didn't add his last name. Loki glared at him and sat on a rock carved like a seat and read the book in silence.

Wanda nodded slowly. "Brother?"

"Adopted," Clint added. 

A pair of familiar laughs entered the earshot of the group.

"Sam, Bucky, you're late," Steve smiled.

"Damn, new girl? Love your look," Sam smiled at Wanda. "Sam Wilson, Steve's left-hand man."

"Thanks? I'm Wanda,"