THREE: Fights And Secrets

Credit to RossDraws^^

" they never said we couldn't run! "

fights and secrets

training

Clint Barton's POV:

Specialized Classes are the best. They're a bit confusing at first since there are multiple Combat classes and such, but that's because of the sub-category.

I'm a Skilled, but I could easily take down shy Stephen Strange anyway. Oh wait, I have, I beat many times in Specialised Combat Skills Class.

We have Specialized Combat today, the first period too. I then have a Skilled Situation Class next. Enhanced doesn't have a Situations class, because their 'powers' would get them out of any situations.

But, I love this class. All of my friends are in it, except Bruce, he's got Basic Defence first since he applied as a To Be Agent at SHIELD Academy.

I jumped on the bleachers next to Thor and sat down. The gym's windows were open, so the morning sun shone inside the Combat's gym. The Enhanced has a 'different' hall since theirs have to be equipped with different things when their using their Enhanced abilities.

Before I get to talk, Mrs. Adams begins. "Alright, class. I know everyone likes this class because you get to punch things. But everyone also seems to forget the rules. So, I shall repeat them again for you.

"Since it is year 9 for you, you get to use sharp weapons this year, not the blunt ones. You cannot use a weapon, unless you are wearing all the guards, including the arm braces and torse cover that will protect you against sharp blades.

"Only attack when told to do so. Any other engagement will end in detention and if repeated, two-week detention during the class.

"Since this is 'Specialized' Combat Skills Class, the Enhanced are here too, so those who are, the rules for your powers elsewhere apply here too. No usage of enhancements to one's advantage unless instructed, which I will not do since this class is to prep you for situations without your powers." Mrs. Adams crossed her arms.

We get to use sharp blades this year. Al the previous years I had to use blunt staff's and mostly focused on hand to hand combat, which I guess is the point.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get to my bow and arrows. I can only use that in Skills Combat Classes, without the Enhanced, where we specialize and focus on our individual skill sets. But we have that tomorrow.

Everyone began to get up and I followed, not knowing what we were doing. When we headed to the locker rooms, I realized we were getting our protective gear on, so we couldn't stab Malekeith or Obadiah.

I followed Thor in and got to my locker. Sam's door banged into mine as we both opened ours. Our lockers had been set up with all the new equipment.