TWELVE: Rivals

Credit to artist^^

Credit to artist^^

" a crush? i don't think so "

rivals

detention

Natasha clenched her phone as she walked into school. Three of her ex's had called her to tease her about her break up. She practically pushed Thor and Loki went she walked in, not seeing them.

"I'm so sorry, I was busy thinking," Natasha said suddenly, stepping back realizing it was them.

"No problem. Ex's?" Loki asked. He had his hair slicked back and was wearing a jacket.

"Yeah," Natasha rubbed the back of her head.

"Incoming!" Clint's voice screeched as a water balloon exploded at Natasha's feet.

"Clint!" she yelled, as he and Sam ran past, with some water balloons in their arms.

"Sorry!" Clint called back, running out of the school front doors into the gardens, bombarding Sam with some balloons.

Natasha turned back with a silly grin. "Ah, those idiots,"

"Have you seen Tony at all?" Loki asked.

"Nope,"

"He's normally early," Loki sighed.

"Anyways, we have football practice at lunch, we're competing against Westwood Academy after school," Thor grumbled.

"Ugh, tryouts were horrible last week," Natasha made a face. "We shared the oval with the Westwood Cheerleaders and they were all 'I'm so sexy with this short ass skirt' honestly," 

Loki chuckled. "It'll be an interesting game tonight then,"

"Why don't you become a cheerleader brother, you would be great. Like Nat, you are very flexible and acrobatic," Thor suggested.

Loki made a face at Thor. "Why would I join? Anyway, there aren't any open slots,"

"I think you'd make a good cheerleader," Natasha winked jokingly. "Anyways, we'll be busy at the game but everyone else will have to be behind the bleachers to do the heist thing,"

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Thor shrugged. "I won't be able to make it anyways, I'll be on the field,"

"Westwood, here we come," Steve said as he and Bucky entered the hallway.