EIGHT: Hail Hydra

" so

" so...avengers assemble? no? "

hail hydra

planning

Third Person POV:

Tony stumbled onto the matt as Stephen failed to do the technique again. 

"You alright?" Stephen asked, panting. 

Tony didn't answer. The voices around him blurred to a muffled noise. Too many thoughts. Changes. He didn't even notice it. Now with Peggy, she was fine, it was Steve. Steve again. But it wasn't his fault. It's not fair to blame him only,

Tony didn't stand up. He didn't notice Stephen kneeling down next to him trying to get his attention. He didn't feel his arms shaking and that he was murmuring random words.

Too many changes. Thoughts continued to race through his mind as he couldn't comprehend what was happening. 

Changes. Loki and Stephen. Steve was right, he was hanging out with Stephen too much. They weren't friends! He hadn't spent nearly enough time with Bruce as he used to. He hadn't seen Natasha in ages, Thor who knows. 

Stephen. It was his fault. Was it? 

"Tony!" his voice came in sharp as Tony's ears focused.

Tony glanced up at him. He realized he was a blur. He rubbed his eyes to get a somewhat focused image on Stephen. Tony felt his face was hot and wet. What happened.

Tony was silent as he tried to remember what he was doing. His muscles felt weird. Like that time his driver missed the fire hydrant when they were late to his father's dinner. Or that time they skipped the red light. Or when the brakes weren't working-

Tony felt himself falling again. "Tony! Listen to me," Stephen's voice was in the background of Tony's thoughts.

He suddenly snapped out of it. Stephen. "What are you doing?" Tony pushed Stephen away. He realized he was crying. He steadied his breaths. "What are you doing?" he hissed.

"Calm down Tony," Stephen tried to say.

"No, why are you here?" Tony clutched his hair. "Why are we even- we aren't friends Stephen!" he cried, getting the attention of most of the class.

"Tony,"

"No, don't Tony me, where's your obnoxious Stark gone to? I'm still that arrogant idiot, what are you doing?" Tony blabbered, speaking his rushed thoughts.

Stephen sighed slowly. "Stop, calm down,"

"I am calm! What do you think I'm-" Tony's voice quietened as Stephen guided him to the bathrooms, in which Tony subconsciously followed.

~

Bucky stood still. 

"Come on, it's your turn," Sam said, massaging his muscles, waiting for Bucky to attack. He didn't move. "Hey you good?" he stepped forward but as he did, Bucky punched him in the jaw. "Ow! What the-"