SEVEN: Too Many Changes

Credit to Artist^^

Credit to Artist^^

***warning: bad LaNGuAgE***

***warning: bullying and trans/homophobia***

***disclaimer: i'm not trans/homophobic,

i love them i promise. i had trouble to 
write the part anyway***

" stephen's useless at this "

too many changes

welcome back peggy

Tony's POV:

I hurriedly left my yelling household into the car which drove off to school.

I took a deep breath and sighed. I left a little early just in case. I will be guiding Peggy around the school. I wonder how this new kid would turn out.

At first, I was fine. I knew Peggy. But then I remembered Bucky. Steve knew him, and that still turned to chaos. I realized my heart was beating fast. It was worse than the first day of school when I was anxious to find out who Wanda was.

I tried to calm down, so I began to organize my bag. The pencils in the right spot, my books in biggest to smallest. that's when I saw it.

A small black leather A5 notebook. I frowned. This wasn't mine. I took it out and looked on the front and back. I then remembered. I took it from the Math table yesterday when I rushed to Fury's office.

I curiously opened the book. The paper was thick sketch paper. The first page had some random cartoonish doodles in a black marker. 

On the bottom it was signed; 'By Loki'

I froze. This was Loki's. I must've accidentally taken it and didn't notice in the hurry. I turned the page and slowed down.

These were sketches of Stephen. Thoughts raced in my mind. Was his crush that we were trying to find out Stephen?

I turned the page again. This time they were sketches of me, in Maths class. He sat at the back, where he had a clear view of us. I frowned. Was it me or Stephen?

I turned the page again. These were good drawings, maybe better than Steve's. The next drawing was a nice picture of Wanda sitting on her spot in the circle.

Maybe it wasn't either of us? I got confused as I flipped through the pages. There were sketches of him and Thor, as kids and as they are now. There was a family drawing, but the father had his face scribbled out in a pen. 

I pursed my lips as I got to the point where there was half a sketch, and the next page was blank. The half-drawn one had me and Stephen walking and talking. I was drawn rather short compared to Stephen. I scowled.