SEVENTEEN: Socializing Sucks

I realized the Specialized Classes might be a bit confusing for everyone, so here's the list of 'Specialized Classes' the characters go through:

Reminder- Specialized > Enhanced OR Skilled

Specialized Combats: Includes anyone Specialized, focus on tactics, hand to hand and basic weapon skills.

Skilled Combats: Includes only people from Skilled, focus on the individual's skill set and things the Skilled face.

Enhanced Combats: Includes only people from Enhanced, focus on the individual's enhancement and things the Enhanced face.

Skilled Situations: Includes only people from Skilled, focus on tactics, strategies, and stimulations.

Enhanced Worldwide: (Lesser class) Includes only people from Enhanced, focus on them in the outside world, how to act, conceal and the laws.

Specialized Theory: Includes anyone Specialized, focus on the theory of things, history, future, laws, people, government and SHIELD.

~

Sports Gym: Normal Gym

Combats Gym: For Specialized Combats, contains training stuff they use in class. Sometimes open at recess and lunch for students.

Skilled Gym: Has more advanced facilities that fit for the skill sets of the individuals.

Enhanced Gym: A lot more fortified and supported. Made with absorbable materials (Like in Agents Of Shield) for the Enhanced. Facilities fit for the skill sets of the individuals.

I hope that clears some confusion!

---

" flirting? last time i checked, this was called insulting "

socializing sucks

confronting

The Combats gym was the perfect size for the class. At least it used to be. Ever since Shield ever so kindly let Westwood in to share its facilities, the Combats gym had been full almost all the time. Mrs. Adams seemed to be calm but everyone could feel the tension between each other.

Sharing a gym, specialized for fighting, with long-lasting rivals was never a good idea. On one side was Westwood, doing some basic boxing techniques and Shield was on the other, where Mrs. Adams was trying to teach a technique. It was getting hard, with at least three students turning their heads to inspect Westwood.

"Alright, cut it out! One more person looks over there, they'll be on time out!" Mrs. Adams shouted as Clint made a face at Westwood.

She rubbed her forehead. "Alright, one more time. Be careful, the attacker will..."

Her voice drowned out as the Westwood's teacher whistled for a break. Loud hustling was heard as the noisy students went to the taps and did some things. Mrs. Adams groaned and decided to give them a break too.

"At least Westwood is good for something," Clint grinned, taking out some chips. "I'm starving,"

"Look, that's her, the one who helped me at the game," Natasha pointed out. Everyone turned to the direction Natasha pointed to. "Don't all look at once," She slapped Clint, who was next to her.

The group turned back. "Alright, describe what she's doing," Steve asked.

"And how she looks like," Thor added. The busy crowd didn't let them see her properly.