THIRTEEN: Winning

Credit to artist^^

Credit to artist^^

(ps, i love tony like this, with his boot things)

warning: mild attempts and implications of/at rape, bad language, and mild injuries

" i thought you guys had a rivalry, not a romance "

winning

evidence

The road and carpark in front of the football field were busy with students, parents, and cars. The group had planned to meet at the entrance gate but it was far too busy so they changed it to the front of the changing rooms.

"It's like the whole school came," stated Clint loudly, over the many other people's voices.

"I think they did, it's the first game and we're versing Westwood," responded Steve, who was already changed into his uniform and was now strapping on some of his paddings.

"Everyone's really riled up, I didn't think it was such a big deal," Wanda approached, wearing a winter coat and scarf to shield herself from the sharp winds.

"It's Westwood, they're really competitive and we're really good, so of course the rivalry's serious," Clint smirked.

Steve, Clint, Wanda were already there, and Natasha was still to come. Tony was stuck at the gate, waiting for Happy to finish giving him the rules and curfew his father ordered. Bucky and Stephen were making their way through the crowds towards the group.

"It's like a maze in there," Bucky exclaimed, white mist flowing out of his mouth as he panted.

"Where's Tony?" Stephen asked, putting his hands in his pockets, his scarf roughly wrapped around his neck.

"He's waiting at the gate with Happy. He'll be with us soon," Steve answered, turning around to greet Thor, who had just finished getting changed. 

"Where is Loki?" Thor asked, grabbing his padding and begun putting it on him.

"He was here a second ago," Steve said, looking around.

"He went to find Tony I think," Clint said, annoyed at himself for wearing a thin jacket.

"We should go behind the bleachers now, everyone's moving to their seats," Stephen mentioned, as people began to move in the same direction up the stairs to find their spots, clearing the field.

"Tell Tony that we left," Wanda reminded Steve as they began to make their way past all the people.

"Good luck," Bucky waved.