1

Hi, this is my first ever, Colby Brock fanfiction. I hope you like it. 😋🌻🖤 Edited 2/23/23

I'm Nicole and I make YouTube videos. Here are random facts about me.
• I from Kansas
• my date of birth is January 31st I'm 21
• my favorite colors are black, red, blue, and yellow
• I have an older brother named Luke who is 25 and a younger sister Cassie who 15
• one dog and two cats and a bearded dragon

• my favorite YouTubers consist of Sam and Colby, Kian and JC, Loey lane, Brennen Taylor also many more

• my dads a mechanic and my mom works at an assisted living home for elders

• I love skateboarding, movies and binge-watching Netflix and Taco Bell. I hope you enjoy this video tune on Wednesday.

"Hi, guys it Nicole here, and today I'm doing Luke my brother's makeup" I say pointing to Luke as I nudged him also "I have big news stay tuned until the end." This is like only his 3rd time being in my videos.

"So, I start out with primer then foundation," I say showing the camera the foundation I use. Then I move onto concealer and use a setting powder. The Setting powder to set the makeup and minimize fine lines and pores. Next, I'm using a shimmer bronzer then highlight and for my final touch, I'm going to use Take Me Back To Brazil palette and do a yellow and blue look and top it off with winged eyeliner and curled lashes.

I show Luke the final look, and he was shocked, and he was like wow I still look good and we both start laughing. That concludes today video, but before I forget guys guess what I'll be moving to California in a few days guys I'm so excited I say screaming to the camera. Well, you have it here until next week. I say, blowing kisses at the camera.

A couple of days later•
Oh my gosh, packing sucks. "Hey, guys, Nicole here so let's see I've only pack like two suitcases and a few boxes" I say to the vlog camera walking around my half-empty room. Oh, I forget to pack the bathroom, let's venture off do I say laughing. After a few hours, I finished packing most of what I needed and fell asleep watching Sam and Colby on YouTube. Tomorrow's the big day.

7 am I dread waking up early, but today's great because my flight is in an hour. I get up and put on sweatpants and a blue sweatshirt that says obey on it and head downstairs with my family. Walking into the pantry and grabbing the box of fruity pebbles and pouring a bowl.

Later, my mom was yelling at me because I had to hurry to leave to get to the airport on time. I hugged my mom and dad really tight and Cassie gave me a hug, shocking since she's a teenager, which hates hugs. Luke was taking me because I would rather not leave my car at the airport. 

After some time, I finally managed to get to the airport and I started vlogging.

It's not much. This is just the beginning and kind of filler chapter and I feel like it's a little iffy at the moment but I hope it gets better.