First time she tells you she loves you

You slammed the door to your apartment behind you only for it to be opened again. You stomped to your bedroom as Ashley trailed behind you. "y/n, come on, let's talk about this." You shook your head and slammed your bedroom door in her face. You locked it before walking to your bed, the lump in your throat growing as you started to sob. 

"Y/n open the door!" She knocked on the door and continued to talk, trying everything she could to get you to listen to her. "Y/n I swear to you that I didn't kiss that girl." You continued to sob. "What can I do to get you to believe me?" Her voice cracked and you bit your lip, your heart aching at the thought of her crying. "She was just a fan y/n. She leaned in to kiss my cheek at the same time I turned to look at her. Y/n I would never do that to you. I could never ever hurt you like that. I love you so much, way too much to ever do that to you." Your head shot up and your heart started to race. That was the first time either of you have ever said I love you to each other. 

You slowly walked to your bedroom door and turned the lock. Ashley's head shot up when you opened the door, your eyes wide and her eyes bloodshot from crying. A tear fell from her eye and you wiped it away, both of you gazing into each others eyes. "You love me?" You cracked a smile and she smiled back at you. She grabbed your hands in hers and leaned forward to kiss your lips. "Of course I do." You stroked her cheek with your hand and she leaned in to it, pressing her lips against it. "Say it again." She giggled and pressed her lips on yours again, softly but passionately."I love you. I love you y/n, so goddamn much." She whispered against your lips, her breath fanning over them making goosebumps arise on your arms. "I love you too. I'm sorry about before. I should've listened to you-" "shh. Let's not worry about that anymore, okay? That's all in the past now." You nodded your head and leaned forward to bury your face in the crook of your neck. "Love you Ash." "Love you more y/n."