kissing her neck to get her attention

The stresses of the day all seemed to leave your mind as soon as you walked through the door. You didn't expect Ashley to be home yet. Like you, she had a lot going on today to keep her on her feet. But you weren't complaining about coming home to find her already there. To be honest, it brought a smile to your face for the first time since you left this morning.

Your excitement was getting the best of you. You quickly kicked off your shoes and fell onto the sofa beside her.

"HI, Ash!" You cheered happily, grinning from ear to ear when you saw her smile, too. But she didn't look up at you or even say hello. Instead, she scrolled through her phone; smiling when she stumbled upon sweet messages from fans in her tags and her explore feed.

"Baby?" You mumbled and scooted closer to her. Taking a peek as to what she was doing on her phone as an idea popped into your brain. But knowing how weak she gets when you do it, you wanted to make sure she wasn't doing anything important first.

Upon noticing that she was only reading a random article, you brushed her hair back and then began to lay gentle kisses to her shoulder. She sighed right away and you looked to see her phone nearly slipping right out of her hands.

"Oh, hello to you too, my love."

You just chuckled against her skin in response and the vibration seemed to drive her wild. You started to trail your lips to her neck slowly, almost teasingly slow. "I said hello to you already,"

She wanted to furrow her eyebrows but she was in a state of bliss. Her heart was starting to beat fast in her chest and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. Your lips are always so soft and your kisses sweet, and feeling that against her neck nearly made her eyes roll back.

"But you didn't seem to notice. You were busy on your phone." You teased and watched her lips tug into a smile. You kissed all around her neck, and even along her collarbones. She felt weak, but that's not anything new because she always feels weak when you do this.

"Sorry, baby. I just get distracted and sometimes I get so into things everything else just sorta fades away." She whispered and smiled softly when you pulled away to kiss her lips instead. "But I have to say that I really love that this is how you choose to get my attention."

You laughed against her lips and pecked them a few times before pulling away completely. "I thought you would." You chuckled when she kissed the tip of your nose.  "I have your attention now though, right?"

She nodded and stared deeply into your eyes before kissing you again. "You know you do, baby girl."

She whispered the pet name softly against your lips and this time, the soft sigh came from your lips. She brought you in for another kiss; a much more passionate one this time around, and all you could do was melt right into it.