you pass out

You felt dizzy as soon as you got out of bed and put your feet on the ground. You tried to ignore it, figuring you'd feel better as some time passed.

Ashley was sitting down at the table eating breakfast and scrolling through her phone. She looked up when she heard your feet on the floor. She was smiling, but it quickly faded when she got a good glimpse of you.

She dropped her phone on the table and walked to you. "y/n? Are you feeling okay?" she put her hands on your cheeks and stared at you with a worried expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She pressed the back of her hand on your forehead. "You're warm and you look really pale."

You realized then just how sick you felt. You still felt really dizzy and you felt nauseous too. "I'm not really feeling well." She put her hand on your back. "Okay, let's get you back to bed."

You gripped the counter when your vision suddenly became clouded. "Y/n?" you could faintly hear your girlfriend's voice before everything went black and you lost your balance.

Ashley caught you before you could fall to the ground and hit your head. She gently laid you on your back before she started to panic. "Baby, wake up! Y/n please open your eyes, please." 

She stroked your cheek and listened to a little groan fall from your lips. "Y/n?" She watched your eyelashes flutter against your cheek for a few seconds before you opened your eyes.

Ashley let out a breath of relief. "Ash?" "shh. It's okay, you're alright." you whimpered, still feeling a little nauseous. "You passed out on me, baby. Are you okay?" You reached out for her hand and she brought it to her lips to softly kiss your skin before she intertwined your fingers and soothingly stroked your knuckles with her thumb.

"I'm okay." She carefully picked you up and carried you up to the bedroom. "Do you need anything?" she asked as the tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear and kissed your cheek. "Can you just lay with me for a few?"

"Of course." She laid beside you and pulled you in her arms. You put your head on her shoulder and smiled a little when you felt her hand slip under your shirt and delicately run her fingertips along your spine. "Tell me if you need anything, okay? I'll get it for you. I love you."

She kissed your forehead and you nodded your head against her chest. " I will. I love you too, Ash."