wearing her shirt

Ashley came inside after her long day at the studio. Surprisingly though, she was in a great mood. She was cheery and looking forward to spending some time with you.

"Y/n?" She yelled out for you when she didn't find you anywhere downstairs.

"I'm upstairs in the bedroom, Ash!"

She rushed up the stairs. She was smiling when she walked into the bedroom but her smile fell and she soon became breathless at the sight of you in bed, fresh out of the shower, and in her shirt.

You brushed the tangles out of your hair and your head shot up at the sound of Ashley's footsteps leading her into the bedroom. "Hey, baby! How was your day?"

She stood there in silence for a moment, just awestruck over how you looked in her shirt. "Uh... good. Yeah, no, it was wonderful. You're wearing my shirt." She quickly changed topics but you could see the smile tugging at her lips. "Oh. Yeah, I hope you don't mind."

Ashley giggled a little as she sat next to you on the bed. "Absolutely not, y/n. We're in a serious relationship, therefore, what's mine is yours." She pulled the brush from your hands and placed it on the nightstand.

"Yet, just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter... you wear my shirt." She smiled, leaning in to kiss you. "I'm so lucky." She mumbled before kissing you passionately. "And so in love with you."

You smiled as she began to kiss your neck delicately.

If this was how she'd act when you wear her clothes you might think about wearing them more often.