neck kisses

You woke up to the feeling of a pair of lips traveling across your skin. You giggled and opened your eyes to find Ashley hovering over you. She looked up at you through her eyelashes, smiling brightly making your heart skip a beat.

"Morning" she beamed at you, her lips lightly tickling your neck. "Good morning." She kept kissing your neck and it made it nearly impossible to keep your eyes open. "Can you wake me up like this every morning?" She chuckled and reached for your hands, letting your fingers lace together as she continued to softly kiss your skin. "We'll see." She gave you a little wink and you sighed, closing your eyes again as she trailed her lips from your neck and down to your collarbone, then back to your neck.

"I love you" you whispered and Ashley smiled against your skin. She looked up at you and gently grabbed your chin to pull it down while she leaned up, your lips meshing together as your hearts began to beat in unison. "I love you so much more." She whispered against your lips, softly brushing hers against yours with a sweet kiss.

"Breakfast?" She grinned and you nodded, laughing as she picked you up in her arms and carried you downstairs to make you both a delicious breakfast.