you're hungover (requested)

You opened your eyes and were instantly greeted with the sun shining right into them. You covered your eyes and heard your girlfriend's voice coming from the doorway. "You're up."

You uncovered your eyes and saw her approaching your bedside with a glass of water in her hands. She set it down on the nightstand and sat down next to you. "How you feeling?" you went to answer when your stomach started to turn.

Ashley reached down and grabbed the bucket from the floor. She put it in front of you and moved your hair away from your face as you emptied your stomach.

You groaned and laid back down when you finished. She put the bucket back on the floor, judging by the way you clutched your stomach that you might not be finished. "I hate hangovers." Ashley laughed. "Yeah, they're not very fun. Maybe you should try drinking a little less next time." You giggled but nodded your head and closed your eyes.

You felt her lips brush over your temple and it brought a smile to your face. "You feeling alright, baby?" You shrugged and opened your eyes to meet hers. "I got you some medicine for your headache and there's some water there for you, too." You reached out and grabbed the water and pills and you quickly swallowed them back.

Ashley tied your hair up in case you were to get sick again. She gently pushed you onto your side and started to rub your back soothingly. "Thank you for taking care of me. I know I'm not the easiest to deal with when I'm drunk and I know hangovers are always gross. I hate that you see me like this."

She shook her head and planted a kiss to your neck. "It's okay. I don't mind at all. I'll always take care of you. Besides, you're kinda funny when you're drunk sometimes." You rolled your eyes as she laughed. "Thanks." She put her head on your shoulder and pressed a kiss to your chin. "But seriously. You're my girl, y/n. I'm always gonna take care of you. No matter what happens, I'll always take good care of you."

She watched your lips tug up as you smiled. You closed your eyes again, starting to fall back asleep. Ashley wouldn't complain though. Sleeping off your hangover seemed like the best option. "I love you, Ash." She rubbed her thumbs across your side comfortingly. "I love you too."