♛Chptr. 1 || ☆☆Escapee☆☆♛

☆☆Escapee☆☆

It was a cold and airy night in the woods, all silent and chilly.  

But the silence was broken when continuous huffs began to be heard. Someone was running for his dear life. Snaps of branches and twigs, barks of dogs, and yells from people from the back were getting more evident.

That someone who was running in all fours being Jungkook, finally saw the tall fence that separates that shady place from the outskirts of the world that he would finally see once he crossed that fence over. 

Jungkook continued getting breathless from the long hours of running just to escape. He climbed his way up in a hurry. He was looking over his shoulders whilst he did. And that scared expression he had on his face tells everything.

He doesn't want to come back to that place once again. It was hell.

Once he reached the top, he jumped down but his left leg got caught in the poking wire on that fence causing him a cut, enough for him to bleed. He grunted from the pain but he chose to ignore it. All he was thinking was to get away as far as possible. So he winces his way up that forest and once he was at the top part he could finally see the lights coming from the "city" from the farther side. He heard his caretakers talking about it often and it was his last hope.

Even though he was still in pain, he still runs on all fours with the last of his energy just to get as far and as fast away as he could. 

And that's how he stumbled upon the honking cars through that city on that dark and busy night. He was finally on that part of the city and his eyes can't help but to wander around, seeing those stores, those busy streets, those lights he only saw from afar before, those cars that are stuck in traffic, and those people who don't wear any lab gowns... he was finally away.

Jungkook's nose was pretty sensitive so his nose scrunched and he began to sniff his surroundings. People who saw him just staying there on the side on all fours got disgusted by how he looked. 

His clothes were all dirty so is his face and arms from all of that running. His hair was all over the place from the lack of haircut and leaves are even sticking on it. His face was dusted by black smudges and he wasn't even wearing any footwear. He came there barefoot but he didn't mind.

He can't believe he runs away after all of those years of torture. 

The passersby who are gawking by how he looked continued their whispers and Jungkook sensed something off with their stares so he snarled and they literally scurried away. He ignores it and his nose sniffed once again. He followed where the smell was coming from so he fastly gets there, still on all fours.

He ended up landing on that garbage bin at the back of some restaurant.

✿✿✿✿✿

Thoughts?