♛Chptr. 15 || ☆☆ Break Away ☆☆♛

The EPILOGUE isn't still out. I still need to edit it 😊

☆☆Break Away☆☆

"Jimin are you sure about this?" Hoseok asked in worry.

Jimin was determined about his plan. He was determined to save Jungkook from those people who wanted him dead. He was devoted to saving the younger from that place... from that scientist who claimed to be trying to "help" him when in fact his goals were far from what he had been telling Jimin all this time.

"I knew something was wrong with everything he was saying." Jimin concluded as his eyes were only focused on his laptop screen with the face of that Kim Seokjin smiling on a webpage. 

======================

Kim Seokjin has been gaining a lot of attention from the public for being one of the very few scientists who already made a lot of achievements despite his young age. The man was said to be very dedicated in his work as he quotes, "I do this for my family and no one else."  He is an inspirational man indeed.

====================== 

That was the first thing that was written on the introduction of the site about the scientist.

The site showed some information about Seokjin, some press conferences the man attended, achievements in his field of studies, the discoveries he made and also some articles about the man's tragic past.

"I can't believe people like him still exist." Hoseok commented as he also had just read the articles about Kim Seokjin. And it wasn't commented out of amazement. It was said more with hate and disgust from his tone of voice.

Jimin clenched his fists in anger as he stared back at Hoseok who was behind him still reading further into the site.

"You don't have to help me, hyung. I can do this by myself and I don't want to put you in any danger as well." Jimin stated but Hoseok was quick to stand properly as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jungkook is my friend too, Jimin! And even if you tell me not to help I will still do it." Hoseok argued with his arms crossed over his chest. Jimin was about to say something again but Hoseok beat him to it.

"We are wasting time by arguing, Jimin-ah." Hoseok told in a sigh as he signaled to the television where people were seen rallying on the streets as they screamed their angry petitions about what they think was happening in the society. They still think that Jungkook was a monstrous creature who was bound to kill them one by one. 

"You're right, hyung... we need to get Jungkook out of there as soon as possible." 

.

Midnight crawls in as Jimin and Hoseok were both wearing their lab gowns and masks for their covers as they were now inside the lab pretending to be one of those scientists. With Kim Taehyung's help, they managed to get inside easily. 

When Taehyung first talked to Jimin privately that morning after Jin had left to fix the problem about the CCTV footage getting leaked to the public, Taehyung offered Jimin help. He assured Jimin that he would find a way so Jungkook could escape. 

Jimin was doubtful at first and he seemed to be suspicious about Taehyung trying to help since he is one of those scientists but when Taehyung told him that he was actually the one who helped Jungkook escape before, Jimin finally believed him and thanked the latter instead.