♛Chptr. 3 || ☆☆ Take Home ☆☆♛

☆☆ Take Home ☆☆

Jimin was astonished to see how Jungkook eats. His mouth was hanging all throughout as he just blankly stares at Jungkook who was basically crouching down on the floor with both of his hands busy holding onto the curry chicken drumsticks as he munched on it hungrily and messily.

It was curry. 

Should it be eaten that way? Of course not. But Jungkook was doing just that. 

Jimin had given him a spoon and chopsticks but did Jungkook used it? Hell no. He used his bare hands that weren't even washed yet since he grabbed on the food like it would be stolen anytime. His hands were very dirty, full of dirt and bacterias. Oh, and did I mention that he ran on all fours throughout his way to the city?

Exactly. Jungkook didn't seem to care.

The sauce of the chicken was all around his cheeks and it was creating more stain on his already dirty shirt and pants.

"It shouldn't be eaten that way though." Jimin mumbled to himself, bewildered by the way Jungkook eats... acts... and looks. Jimin doesn't want to say it even if it's just in his head but Jungkook clearly looked like some beggar who hasn't eaten for a whole year.

Jimin tried to get himself off from his dazed state and grabbed a rag from the counter of their kitchen. He wanted to clean up the whole mess that Jungkook was creating on the white tiles of their house. He crouched down and was about to wipe away the scattered curry sauce on the floor but Jungkook suddenly glared and growled at him that made him move back.

He saw how Jungkook's eyes were dilated, how that growl wasn't stopping and how Jungkook looked like he was on attack mode as he protects his food from Jimin. Jimin was frozen and he was scared. He gulped otherwise and raised both of his hands in his shoulder level.

"I w-wouldn't steal it! I'm just trying to clean your mess." Jimin stated in a shaky voice and as if Jungkook understands him, he ignored Jimin and gets back in eating. Jimin heaved a very relieved sigh as he held onto his fast beating heart. 

Maybe he'll just clean Jungkook's mess later.

"Um... Jimin?" Jimin looked up to the stairs and there he saw his best friend Hoseok coming down with that very confused as hell expression. Jimin stood up and walked over Hoseok, the rag still in his hand and he looked apologetic. He plastered a forced smile and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I could explain." Hoseok already knew that Jimin made another trouble judging from how Jimin looked. He always does this forced smile worried look whenever he does something he really didn't know why he did in the first place.

"From what jungle do you found him, exactly?" Hoseok asked with his arms crossed, looking at the weird looking guy who was on the floor of their living room. 

Jimin's eyes widened and he cupped Hoseok's mouth in a frantic. "Shh! He might hear you!" Jimin scolded.

Hoseok slapped away Jimin's hand on his mouth and he scoffed. "Jimin, why are you even letting a stranger in our house?! Could you even see how he looks? What if that's our next generation Tarzan and now his gorilla family is going to find him and kill us if they found out that their son is here!.. Have you thought about that, huh?!" Hoseok whisper-yelled. He wasn't that heartless to just offend Jungkook like that.

And now it was Jimin's turn to roll his eyes. "Could you please calm down for one sec?" Jimin said in a huff before he looked over his shoulder and sees that Jungkook was about to finish his food. Now their floor looked disgusting and it looked like it needs a whole lot of cleaning to do but he shrugged it off.