♛Chptr. 6 || ☆☆ Your name ☆☆♛

☆☆ Your name ☆☆

A month already passed but they still had no news or information about Jungkook's family, where he really came from neither heard someone looking for Jungkook. Or should we say, no one has still found him.

All Jimin and Hoseok really have was Jungkook's black collar that was similar to that of some dogs' collars. And it wasn't that helpful since all it says was;

==============

Jeon Jungkook, 22

Subject #15

==============

They still didn't get what "Subject #15" meant but they think that the "22" means Jungkook's age. And that means that Jimin was older than him by two years as Hoseok was older to him by three years. Jimin wanted to search for some Jeon but he knew that he would only waste his time since there is absolutely a lot of Jeon's in Korea. So he just suggested for them to wait. 

Through Jungkook's stay in their home, Jimin taught him lots of things already. He observed that Jungkook liked to walk on all fours so he started by teaching Jungkook to walk on just by his two feet to look more 'human' than an oddly-looking 'dog human'. It was difficult at first and he was about to give up since Jungkook wasn't really cooperating with him. 

On the first days, Jungkook would always whine or growl whenever Jimin would go out for his work so Jimin needed to stay home. But as days go by, Jimin began to get scolded for his leaves. 

Until one day as he was cooing once again at how Jungkook eats, he unconsciously ruffled Jungkook's hair and found out that Jungkook likes it. And so he grinned and actually used that as his weapon. So there they go, whenever Jungkook would be a 'good boy' and would follow his orders, he would ruffle Jungkook's hair in return in which he truly enjoys doing since Jungkook looked like he was having fun too. 

Jungkook might still mess up in eating and might not change his habits in eating on the floor whilst crouching down but at least he doesn't make a large mess anymore. He learned how to take a bath by himself, learned how to even wash the dishes although sometimes, Jimin would see him playing with the bubbles of the dish soap and he always scolded Jungkook because of that.

Jimin also takes Jungkook in morning walks and now the latter was familiar in their neighborhood. Jungkook especially liked it when Jimin will play catch with him. Jungkook actually does everything on his own now even without Jimin's help.

Jimin, on the other hand, noticed some things about Jungkook. He learned that Jungkook doesn't like dogs since he always, always snarl at them whenever he sees one then the dog would bark back but then later whimpers and hides behind their owners. Jimin would always apologize but he still doesn't know why Jungkook does that. Jungkook also catches the Frisbee with his mouth. Jimin warned him not to do that but whenever Jungkook would hand him back the toy with that gleeful expression on his face he would always forget why he even not allowed it. 

.

The door of the house opened and it didn't even take a minute since Jungkook was already running towards Jimin and Hoseok who just got home from buying groceries. Jungkook helped Jimin by grabbing the grocery bags and he placed it fastly on the kitchen counter only to come back to Jimin with his fast footsteps. 

Jungkook leaned his head down and Jimin already knows what Jungkook wanted so he moved his hand and ruffled Jungkook's soft locks. Jungkook looked up with his innocent-looking smile whilst showing his bunny teeth in return. Then Jimin blushes like always but would clear his throat and look away as if nothing happened. He claimed it was just Jungkook's adorableness that was making him feel the heat on his face.