♛Chptr. 7 || ☆☆ Jealousy and Heartaches ☆☆♛

☆☆ Jealousy and Heartaches ☆☆

Weeks had passed once again and it was the same routine every day. Jimin and Hoseok would have their breakfast as Jungkook had his on the floor. The two best friends would go to work leaving Jungkook to be the caretaker of the house. 

All Jungkook does was really wait on the couch as he guarded the house like it was his own and even little noise would make him growl and be on attack mode. Sometimes he would play by himself by running after the butterfly on the little backyard of the house. Jimin would arrive at 6:00 whilst Hoseok arrives at 7:00 and they would eat their dinner together. 

Then comes the night when Jimin and Jungkook sleep together on the same bed. Jimin finds it really hard to sleep on the first days since all he could hear and feel was Jungkook's breathe fanning on his neck. But as time goes by, he finds himself getting comfortable at Jungkook's presence to the point where he couldn't even sleep if Jungkook wouldn't spoon him.

Sometimes he would even be the one to hug Jungkook or sometimes he would wake up with his head on Jungkook's chest as he hugged Jungkook back and it always makes him blush all over in embarrassment. He was starting to feel these weird feelings around Jungkook the longer the younger stayed. And he knew very well that everything seemed very wrong. 

So Jimin decided that this day would be the day when he would finally set things right. He thought this through and come up with a lame excuse that maybe he needs something to get his mind off of things. 

"Hoseok-hyung, um... about the guy that you were talking about before..." Jimin started and Hoseok immediately brought his spoon down as he had his hopeful eyes on Jimin. 

"Oh my God! Are you finally saying yes to the date?!" Hoseok almost literally squealed in excitement. Jimin bit his lower lip and contemplated for a while before he nodded his head with a slight smile.

"Kyaaa!! I'm so glad that you finally said yes, Jimin! You don't know how happy I am for you!" Hoseok hugged him real tight and he uttered a low 'Ouch' before he hugged back awkwardly. 

He wasn't really into the idea of dating someone right but just... maybe it's time for him to find a boyfriend like what Hoseok said. He had a few boyfriends before because of Hoseok's help as well but he doesn't really know if those were serious or just flings. He doesn't get how a relationship works.

But maybe by dating, he would finally be able to focus on himself more.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was peacefully eating his breakfast there on the floor. His eyes turned sad for a second but Hoseok began rambling about this guy friend of him whom Jimin wants to meet so Jimin focused on his best friend instead.

-------------------------------------------------

Then the day of the date came. 

Jungkook was eating his breakfast on the floor, fried rice and hotdogs that Hoseok cooked before he left for work on that Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. 

He was about to get to the door but Jimin who was wearing a casual white shirt and black jeans paired with black boots skipped to the door. He opened it and Jungkook saw a guy who was holding a bouquet of pink flowers. Carnation, Jungkook whispers. He could smell it from his seat. The guy was smiling at Jimin as he offered his hand.

"Hi, I'm Kim Hanbin." The guy greeted with a very lovely smile. He was also wearing a casual look with those shades that he tucked on his white shirt with a print in the middle of it, a denim jacket that only reached until his waist and a pair of bluish ripped jeans, and black boots.