♛Chptr. 12 || ☆☆ Hushed Away ☆☆♛

☆☆Hushed Away☆☆

Jimin still has an IV attached on his left hand when he decided to just pull it off as he wiped the little blood that drips from the back of his hand with his own patient's gown. Jungkook wasn't still calming down judging by the tears that naturally crawl down his cheeks time by time. 

Jimin grabs his phone and wallet that was on the bedside table on the right of his hospital bed. He just knew that letting Jungkook stay here wouldn't be safe for the younger. 

He just let Jungkook sit on his bed for a moment before he changed into his old clothes that were neatly folded on the same bedside table. He didn't mind wearing it even though it still has his old blood. 

He cupped Jungkook's cheeks as he stands up in front of him. Jungkook stared at him with sadness and regret evident in his eyes as tears well up in his eyes. Both of them are covered with blood in different parts of their body but it seemed to be unimportant for them to bother.

"I will get you out of here, okay? Trust me..." Jungkook sniffled before he nodded as Jimin wiped his tears away. 

Jimin looked around the room when he suddenly had an idea. 

Since Jungkook's form wasn't still coming back to normal with the visible fur, ears, tail, and claws on him they couldn't really just sneak out that easily. Jungkook might even be put in danger if someone would see him at that state and that was what's been worrying Jimin even more. He knew that Jungkook shouldn't be seen like this no matter what happens.

Jimin decided to use the white blanket that was on his bed as he wrapped it around Jungkook's body and head. Jungkook stares up at him as Jimin gave him a small smile just to reassure him that they would both get through this.

"Don't worry, Jungkook... We'll get out." Jimin repeated before they both sneak out of his hospital's room. 

Jimin discretely looks to his left and right and since it was already past midnight, the patients were already asleep and the nurses were on their duties. The visitation time was also stopped at that time of the night so they managed to escape without too much hassle. 

They almost got caught by the guards that were doing their rounds when they were about to turn on the corner but Jimin was fast to turn on his heels as he guided Jungkook to the fire exit instead.

They took a cab on their way home when they managed to leave the hospital. The driver asked Jimin if he was okay since he has blood on his clothes but he easily made a lie and told the old man that he was working as an extra for a drama and that it wasn't real blood. 

The old man believed him and even told him stories which he only listened to, covering Jungkook with the blanket properly so no glimpse of him could be seen.

When they reached their home, Jimin prepared a warm bath for Jungkook as he made him sit on the couch still wrapped around the blanket. Jimin was sort of limping since he shouldn't even be walking because of his fresh stitches but Jungkook is his priority for now, ignoring his condition.

"Jungkook the bath is--" Jimin halted his steps when he heard the news flash on the tv.

=================

This late in the evening, a dead body was found in an alleyway near the 13th street of town. The man was identified to be a wanted robber and serial killer on the loose for years who has always been the target of the police. 

The nameless robber, on the other hand, was brutally killed as his body parts were found all over the place of the said alley. The only mystery left now was who could've caused this merciless massacre and why wou--

=================

Jimin turned off the television with the remote, unbothered by what he just heard.

"Come Jungkook, you need to take a bath." Jimin told softly and the younger obliged. 

Jungkook followed Jimin to the bathroom and dropped the blanket on the floor. He was looking on his dirty feet since he lost his shoes on the way, his expression blank but Jimin could see how his hands seem to tremble.

Jimin walked closer to Jungkook and he caressed the younger's cheek making Jungkook look at him with his puffy and red eyes. 

"I'll help you take a bath, would that be okay for you?" Jungkook was silent for seconds before he nodded slowly. Jimin gave him a small smile before he breathed in and out.

He hesitated on what he was about to do but soon his fingers started working on opening Jungkook's casual light blue dress shirt. His eyes focused on unbuttoning it carefully. 

When he managed to undo every button he slides it down from Jungkook's shoulders down to the floor until Jungkook's upper body was bared making him flush red. He had seen Jungkook's bare body before and he admits that he always liked it and it always makes him shy but this time it was different. Jungkook's bare skin had never been this close to him. 

Jimin gulped as he looked down, his eyes darting on Jungkook's jeans that had little blood stains on it as well. Jungkook saw his hesitation so he unbuttoned his jeans by himself as he disregarded it on the floor. He could definitely hear Jimin's heartbeats fastening, sensing how nervous Jimin was being. 

Jimin looked away embarrassed since Jungkook was only on his boxers, his cheeks beet red as he clenched his fists forcing himself not to think inappropriately. He might've done a very hot and sensual thing with Jungkook hours ago before the incident but he can't seem to be in control of his hormones whenever Jungkook was around.

Jungkook placed his thumb on Jimin's chin as he softly made the older look at him. He saw the flush on Jimin's face and he smiled slightly. He leaned closer and tilted his head on the side kissing Jimin seconds later, his other hand resting on Jimin's waist. 

Their kiss wasn't anything sensual or lustful at all. It was, in fact, slow and steady, their lips moving with one another carefully. It was calmness surrounding them, the background sounds being their beating hearts and those small breaths that managed to escape their mouths through their kiss.

It was silent yet very loud as their hearts were screaming each other's name.  

It didn't take that long until Jungkook pulled away resting his forehead over Jimin as he nuzzled their nose together, their eyes shut. Jimin rested his hands on Jungkook's hips as he smiled sweetly but still with a hint of worry. 

Silence ghosted the air for a good minute before one of them decided to talk.

"I love you..." was the first word that broke their silence. 

It was a word that came out from one of them.

And it surely made Jimin speechless.

 "I love you." Jungkook repeated, his eyes not leaving Jimin's surprised and teary eyes. 

Jimin couldn't control it anymore so he sobbed on Jungkook's bare chest. Everything was starting to mess up and he was afraid, so afraid that after everything that just happened Jungkook might be taken away from him.

"I l-love you t-too, Jungkook..." He cried out with his sobs and whimpers, his tiny hands balled over Jungkook's chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin as he kissed the older's head for a long second. They just stayed like that for minutes, Jungkook waiting for Jimin to calm down.

Jimin really helped Jungkook in taking a bath as the younger just gave him small smiles. He keeps his stares on Jimin like always as he let his lover touch every part of him. 

Last night's happenings might be the worst so far but having each other's presence sort of hushed their negative and unwanted thoughts away.

✿✿✿✿✿

I apologize, I am seriously finishing this don't worry. I already have the rest but it's still on the editing so yeah... just a little bit more before the ending 🤔