♛EPILOGUE || ☆☆To the Wolf Boy I Still Love☆☆♛

☆☆EPILOGUE: To the Wolf Boy I Still Love☆☆

The kids have gathered around as they sat in the Library area. They were attentively listening to the story and they weren't even making any noise. It was already 3 PM and it was their favorite time of the day since it basically means that the story time would finally start.

They were excited every day but today was a special day since the story was about to finish and they've been waiting for this story to end for days now, curious about how it ended. It was indeed their favorite out of all the stories they heard so far.

"Mr. Wolf didn't mean to kill the bad black jaguar but he needs to or else..." Jimin halted for a while as he stared at the kids around him plastering a smirk. 

"RAAAWWRRRR!!!" He roared playfully as he formed his hands into claws and the children flinched and some hugged their friends. "The bad black jaguar would've hurt the deer." 

The children were in awe at Jimin's story and they don't seem to get bored with it. 

"What happened next? What happened next?" One of the kids asked excitedly, his one front tooth missing as he bounced on his seat. 

Jimin giggled by this before he looks again at the book that he was reading to continue the story. His eyes then turned sad... something that always happens whenever he would remember something from before.

"But sadly... some oblivious hunters saw Mr. Wolf hurting the Jaguar whilst the deer was watching on the side. They thought that if they won't move fast, Mr. Wolf would hurt the deer too..." Jimin looked at the kids with his sad eyes that he managed to cover up with a small smile.

"What did the hunters do, Mister Jimin? Did they hurt Mr. Wolf?" Another question from the kids was raised and Jimin gave them an assuring smile. He shakes his head and continued his story.

"They were about to... but the deer told Mr. Wolf to run away so he could save himself." Jimin ended, closing the book he was holding.

The children seemed happy so they cheered and started jumping around telling Jimin to retell that story for another time in which Jimin happily agreed.

"But where did Mr. Wolf go, Mister Jimin?" The smile on Jimin's face faltered. He was indeed taken aback by that question. The kid who was asking the question was still waiting for Jimin's answer as well as the other kids who turned curious as well. Jimin gulped and he was pressured to say something.

"H-He went far away..." Jimin made up a lie. The boy sat on his lap happily. 

"I hope that Mr. Wolf and the deer would meet again so they could be friends." The boy told with a cute pout making Jimin giggle. He ruffled the boy's hair as he pinched his chubby cheeks.

"I hope so too..." Jimin replied... although he knew that that was something impossible to happen. 

Why would Mr. Wolf want to meet the stupid deer again?

The other kids agreed and they soon hugged Jimin whilst squealing, continuously thanking him for the good stories he always tells them.

Jimin finally bid goodbye to the children's teacher with a polite bow. The middle-aged married woman thanked him for always telling the children some stories even though he doesn't get paid for it. She also knew that Jimin must be busy. But Jimin would always tell her that he just do that because he loved the kids and telling stories was something he likes doing.

Whilst walking on the streets on his way to work, he felt a shudder run down his spine. He then raised his hands as he rubbed it together before he blew his warm breathes over it to ease the coldness of the winter afternoon. He sniffed and inserted his freezing hands inside his thick coat that was hugging his tiny frame.