♛Chptr. 10 || ☆☆ Kitchen Counters ☆☆♛

This is somehow inspired by the Jikook moment that made us all crazy yesterday in their Rose Bowl, California Concert. I died again writing this, it keeps on coming in my head I feel dizzy.

☆☆Kitchen Counters☆☆

Waking up next to the person you love is truly the most fulfilling thing in the world. It's that feeling of their warmth in your body that makes you feel like cuddling and not getting up from that comfy bed anymore. Their soft breaths are all you can ever hear and it still sounds like a lullaby even though you're already fully awake. It's their beating heart that signals you how alive you are... how willing and thankful you are to breathe and live for them.

But sometimes, waking up next to the person you love could be the worst thing too. 

Why? Well... it's because they give you heart attacks too. 

And Jimin experienced his first heart attack the moment he realized that Jungkook was spooning his body, their noses touching and their face was facing one another. Morning breathes might not be a thing for Jungkook since Jimin could clearly smell the scent of fresh lavender from Jungkook lips. He blushed when he remembered how long they kissed earlier this morning and ended up sleeping until it was night already. 

"Hey handsome..." He whispered as he brushed away Jungkook's hair that managed to cover his face as he giggled, admiring how striking Jungkook looked especially when he sleeps.

They still haven't talked about what happened, or what would happen after but for Jimin, as long he has Jungkook by his side he doesn't need to worry about anything. 

Jimin carefully takes off Jungkook's arm around his waist as he quietly left the bed to cook for their dinner since Hoseok wouldn't be at home for his dance classes for the same idols he was teaching. He went downstairs and headed for the kitchen to grab some ingredients he would need for the Budae-Jjigae (army base stew) that he was planning to make.

He began cutting the onions, prepared some sausages, Tteoks (rice cakes), tofu, noodles, and some other vegetables he was planning to put in the stew when he couldn't find an egg in their refrigerator. 

He was just about to get back in his room to go get his coat and head to the convenience store when a pair of arms hugged his waist from the back. He flinched and turned around only to see Jungkook's gleaming innocent eyes staring at him. 

"J-Jungkook... what are you d-doing?" He cleared his throat since he realized how bad he was stuttering. He blushed furiously and looked away since it seemed as if he can't look at Jungkook in the eyes now. He would only remember their kiss every time he would stare at those beautiful brown eyes. 

Jungkook's arms tightened around his waist and he pulled Jimin closer once again, almost repeating their morning's history. 

Jimin's chest moved up and down from the heat radiating on their bodies. Jungkook's touch was invigorating. It wakes up all of his senses. There weren't any words that were said but their eyes always speak for them, their hearts move for them, and their souls entangle them together.

There's no point in stepping back. 

There's no point in doubting.

There's no point in denying how much they love each other.