♛Chptr. 4 || ☆☆ Take a Whiff ☆☆♛

☆☆ Take a Whiff ☆☆

"W-What are you d-doing, Jungkook?" Jimin was breathing hard and he was starting to panic. They are now in his room since Jungkook doesn't seem to not like the idea of sleeping alone in the spare room.

Jimin's eyes were shaking. He keeps on moving back until his legs stumbled upon the side of the bed making him sit on the bed, Jungkook's eyes still eyeing him. 

"Don't come any closer!!!" When Jungkook doesn't look like he would stop, Jimin just clenched his hands and shut his eyes firmly as he silently prayed. He was waiting for what Jungkook was about to do to him but instead, he heard a sniffing sound. And then a loud sneeze so he opened his eyes. He saw Jungkook already touching and rubbing his nose.

"What... What are you do--" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence since he burst out giggling from what Jungkook was doing. The latter was holding his left foot sniffing them and Jimin felt the tickles. 

"Jungkook stop, stop--Pffft-puhahaha--No! Jungkook, seriously--" Jimin doesn't know what to do, he was wriggling his foot off of Jungkook's curious hand and nose but Jungkook wouldn't stop sniffing his foot.

When Jimin couldn't take it anymore his back fell on the bed as he continued his giggles and endless laughs.

Footsteps began to get closer then suddenly, Hoseok runs in the room with a bug spray on his right hand ready to fire. "You monster, get away from Jimin or I swear I'll--" Hoseok freezes. 

Jungkook was holding Jimin's foot whilst he was on the floor. He was sniffing it but Hoseok's thoughts were flying so he thought that Jungkook was licking Jimin's toes.

His best friend was lying with his back on the bed, his clothes disheveled and his hair was messy from laughing but Hoseok's thoughts were flying so he thought that Jimin's fetish was getting his foot licked now.

Jimin saw his best friend on the door and he immediately sat up. 

"S-Sorry, Jimin-ah! I didn't know that you're already doing the 'thing' with him!" 

"WHAT?! No! Hoseok, please listen we're not--" Jungkook released Jimin's foot and he slowly walks towards Hoseok, sniffing on the older's arms as he moves around him. It was Hoseok's turn to stiffen.

"O...kay..." Hoseok looked at Jimin and mouthed 'What is he doing?!' only for Jimin to mouth back an 'I don't know!'

Jungkook stepped back after he took a whiff. Jimin narrowed his eyes and if he was right about what he thinks Jungkook was doing then... "I think he's... remembering our scent..." 

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed from what he heard. He stared at Jungkook who was bugging the hell out of him. He felt utterly uncomfortable with Jungkook around, to be honest. He was still into that suspicion that Jungkook might turn all psycho on them once they're asleep.

"Jimin could we please talk? In private?" Jimin was getting nervous now by the tone of Hoseok's voice. He gets up and walks, following Hoseok out the door but he could feel Jungkook following him once again. But this time he tried to explain to Jungkook properly that he can't come with him.

"I'll just be on the other side of this door, okay? Stay here." Jimin stated and then closed the door on Jungkook's face. 

"Jimin this is really, really weird! Am I the only one that thinks this way?!" Hoseok started. 

"I think he's weird too but could you please lower down your voice? He's not a bad person like what you think, I swear! I saw him in the streets and if you would've seen how that old geezer almost beat him up you would've done the same!" Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jimin's argument.

"Jimin, that's not the point! I mean, yes, I would do something and save him but at least I wouldn't bring him home! And for Pete's sake, he was what?... sniffing us and remembering our scent like some dog?! He eats and acts like one too, Jimin-ah!" Jimin couldn't say a thing. Hoseok was right after all. But it's not like they could just throw Jungkook out and tells him that he can't stay just because he was acting very weirdly!

"Hyung, I understand your concern, okay? But we can't just kick him out. He looked homeless and--"

"So what now? Are you planning to keep him here with us forever until he finds a home? Jimin he's not your responsibility!"

"No! That's not what I mean. I am just... just suggesting that we let him stay for the night and then tomorrow I'll help him find his family or something." Jimin wasn't really sure about what he was saying. Maybe he should even agree to Hoseok about letting Jungkook walk away now since he helped him enough but it just feels wrong for him to do that.

Hoseok thinks about what Jimin said before he breathed out in exhaustion, tired of arguing to Jimin.

"Fine! But just today, okay?" Jimin smiled and nodded immediately. They bid their goodnights with a hug before Hoseok disappeared downstairs to go and sleep in his room.

Jimin went back in his room to see Jungkook balled up in the corner with his back rested on the wall. Must be his habit. 

Jungkook lit up when he saw Jimin and he stands up, smiling but not a single teeth showing. Just maybe a curve up of his lips. Even the way he smiles looked odd for Jimin but he shrugged it off. 

Jimin prepared some thick blankets on the floor for Jungkook to sleep in and placed some pillows on it. He signaled Jungkook to sleep on the futton he made before he climbs on his bed and lied down.

He reached for the lampshade but halted when he saw Jungkook only Indian sitting on the futton and not lying down. Jungkook was staring at him like some lost puppy once again. Jimin didn't know why Jungkook does that every time, the staring thing he means, but then Jimin remembers that whenever Jungkook stares at him it's either Jungkook couldn't understand something or he wants something.

So Jimin lied down on his side, looking at Jungkook. He rested his head on the pillow. "Sleep." He spoke, waiting for Jungkook to copy him. 

And that's what Jungkook did. He carefully copied Jimin lying down the way he is. Jimin smiled and giggled and he was definitely cooing at Jungkook's innocence.

"Good boy." Jimin muttered before he put the lights out.

✿✿✿✿✿