♛Chptr. 8 || ☆☆ Possessive Instincts ☆☆♛

☆☆ Possessive Instincts ☆☆

Later that morning, Jimin didn't find Jungkook staring at him like always. Jungkook was also out of the bed early so he woke up alone in that comfy bed of theirs.

But why was he all alone now though?

It has been days already since Jungkook started getting distant for some reason that Jimin couldn't quite understand. 

Jimin sighed in dismay. He loved waking up all wrapped up in Jungkook's arms and tangled in the taller's legs anyway. Who would've thought that one day he would feel the other side of their bed so empty in the morning?

Jimin brushed his teeth and washed his face as he went downstairs with his pajamas still on. And there he saw Jungkook already eating his breakfast on the floor again without even calling him which is very unusual. But these days it has always been this way. Jungkook eating alone without him.

Usually, Jungkook would always wait for him patiently staring until he wakes up and gives him food but Jimin guessed that Jungkook was really growing up. He was happy that Jungkook can do things by himself now.

But why does his expression tells something different though?

"Good morning, Jungkook." He greeted and Jungkook stops eating. He looked at Jimin but after just a few seconds he looked back on his food again not saying anything back. Jimin was flustered, he wasn't sure on why Jungkook didn't say 'Good morning' to him back when usually Jungkook would say it first.

He was about to question why but suddenly, his phone on his pocket rang and as he stares at the screen it showed Hanbin's name. He answered it not thinking too much.

"Hello?"

"Jimin?"

"Ah, yeah... Why did you call?" He asked, tone confused. 

Jungkook suddenly looks at him as he sat on the couch to continue his talk with Hanbin. He also opened the tv with the remote that was on the table of their living room.

"Nothing, I just missed your voice I guess."  

It made Jimin chuckle, thinking that Hanbin was just saying stupid things again. 

Jimin's chuckles caught Jungkook's attention and his eyes were sort of starting to get all gloomy hearing Jimin giggling over the phone. He heard the name 'Hanbin' and his insides immediately churn, suddenly losing his appetite. 

The call ended after a few minutes of just talking about random things although Hanbin was doing all the talking while Jimin would just laugh and answer with short words he could utter. 

After he put his phone in his pocket, he noticed how Jungkook stopped eating there on the floor. He crouched down in front of the younger as he stares at him seriously. 

"Why Jungkook? Don't you like your food anymore?" Jungkook didn't answer, he just had his head hung low.

Jimin felt as if Jungkook was ignoring him for some reason but he doesn't want to jump into conclusions since for him, Jungkook wasn't capable of feeling any sort of anger or hatred. Jungkook was just too innocent and too kind for those kinds of feelings.

He was right though... but still wrong about something. 

Jungkook wasn't angry. He was sad. He was capable of feeling those type of things too but Jimin seems to not know that.