♛Chptr. 16 || ☆☆ Gone with the Wind ☆☆♛

☆☆Gone with the Wind☆☆

"You don't know anything..." The doctor told coldly.

Jimin chuckled mockingly, his arms not stopping on wriggling although he can't really escape from the guards' grip on him. 

"Your family was a group of hunters and they were killed by a pack of wolves, am I right?" Everyone was taken aback besides Hoseok who already knew about it.

"Don't fucking start with me, Mr. Park." Seokjin taunted but Jimin wasn't scared. Not one bit. Everybody needs to know the doctor's inner darkness.

"You are the one who released that CCTV footage to the public. You did it on purpose so everyone would know about Jungkook. You know that they would despise him and you take that into your advantage because finally, you could kill Jungkook without anyone interrupting your plans." Jimin told with every bit of venom in his voice.

"You were mad because of your parents' death so you did everything to find their killers... but you were unsuccessful. So when you finally came across to the last Wolf Hybrid that resembled your parents' killers, your vigor for revenge came back." Jimin continued with gritted teeth. "You're not doing this for the safety of those people... you are doing this for yourself."

"You wanted revenge for your family..."

Seokjin scoffed and chuckled. "We found Jungkook unexpectedly whilst having an expedition in the deeper forest one time and we were amazed to see his ears and tail so we managed to take him to study everything about his kind... Jungkook is the last wolf hybrid so how can I possibly waste such a good opportunity not to take revenge, right?" Somehow, that triggered Jimin's emotions even more.

"YOU CRUEL ASSHOLE! You don't even know if it was really Jungkook's kind who did it!"

"Does it even matter? He is one of them... They are all dangerous... all murderers. You are betraying the human kind by protecting someone like him, Mr. Park." Seokjin walked closer as he grabbed Jimin's chin harshly. "And who knows... he could kill you too."

"Jungkook wouldn't do tha--"

SLAP! Jimin was shut up with Seokjin's slap.

"Wake the fuck up! That monster is dangerous, why can't you see that?!" And now it was Jimin's turn to chuckle. He spits out the blood from his mouth as he looked all smiley at Seokjin.

"Not everyone is the same. Jungkook is different and you're the one who wasn't seeing that because your thirst for revenge was eating your insides... and aren't you going to be the same as those wolves that killed your parents?" Jimin started.

"You are maybe forgetting but once you decide to kill Jungkook... you will turn into a murderer too." Jimin saw how Seokjin got taken aback. He was hopeful that now that Seokjin heard him, he would finally stop his want to end Jungkook's life.

But soon all those hope that Jimin had were crushed. Seokjin turned even madder as he pushed Jimin really hard causing Jimin's head to hit a stone that was on the ground the moment he fell.

"Jimin!" Hoseok shouted as he tried to wriggle his body out.

Jimin grunted and hissed in pain. He used his elbows to lift his body up as he felt his head painfully throbbing. He touched the part of his head that hit the stone and when he did, he realized he was bleeding. It wasn't that deep but the red fluid crawled down his cheeks down to his jaw.

Everyone started gasping but Jin wasn't even flinching. In fact, the obvious grin was on his face.

Jungkook's eyes dilated when he saw this. He breathed in and out until he was able to regain his strength back. A fog-like smoke surrounded his body, furs started occurring all over his skin, his tail, and ears reappeared as well as his claws. He snarled and the guards knew what was coming so they all moved back.