♛Chptr. 11 || ☆☆ Gone Rogue ☆☆♛

☆☆Gone Rogue☆☆

They walked hand in hand outside the cold streets with smiles on their faces. The strangers who walk passed by them were ignored, the honking of the cars and the busy street became inaudible. They enjoyed their fifteen-minute walk with Jungkook only staring at Jimin and Jimin who was aware of the younger's stares couldn't help but giggle every time.

They reached the convenience store finally and Jimin grabbed the eggs he needs plus some other extra snacks. Jungkook seemed to be staring at the Banana Milk placed on the fridge curiously so he bought it for him too. Jimin paid for his items as Jungkook helped him take the plastic bag instead.

When they were closing in to the alley where they first met each other, Jimin faced Jungkook with his popsicle ice cream on his hand.

"Do you remember that alley Jungkook-ah?" Jungkook looked at where Jimin was pointing at and he nodded before he sips on his banana milk. Jimin giggled at how adorable Jungkook looked.

"You know that time I really really wanted to punch that old geezer who was trying to beat you up! How dare he even try to lay a finger on my Jungkookie!" Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair which made the younger look down, blushing as he did. Jimin smiled knowing that Jungkook really likes it when he does that.

He thinks about things as his curiosity got the best of him again. He just realized now that no one was still looking for Jungkook. It was even weird that Jungkook didn't even bother to look for his family or someone he might be related to.

"Um... Jungkook?" The latter stared at him attentively, waiting for what he's about to say.

"Don't you... miss your family?" That was only the first question but Jungkook's expression already faltered. He avoided Jimin's gaze but this time Jimin was persistent. He wanted to know more things about Jungkook. They've been together long enough but he was still lost on what was Jungkook's life was before he saw him in that alley.

"Jungkook, I am asking because I am concerned about you but don't you want to come back to--" Jungkook fastly looked at him as he grabbed both of his arms tightly surprising him. Jungkook's eyes darken and his grip was no joke, his fingertips were starting to hurt on Jimin's arms as it buried deep.

"NO." Jungkook firmly told and Jimin got scared so he gulped and nodded his head in agreement. 

Jungkook's gaze softens when he saw Jimin's eyes turning teary. He immediately gained back his senses and he pulled Jimin in a tight hug protectively. He felt so sorry for even doing something harsh to Jimin so he didn't let go. He just let his face buried on Jimin's neck. Jimin sensed the guilt in Jungkook's action so he returned the hug as he rubbed soothing circles on Jungkook's back. He planted a kiss on Jungkook's shoulders.

"It's okay, Jungkook. You didn't hurt me." He started before he rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. "And I'm sorry for asking you something that you're not ready to talk about... I wouldn't force it anymore." He assured and he felt Jungkook finally calming down.

"HELP!!! ANYONE CATCH THAT ROBBER!!!" A woman's shrieking voice interrupted their moment. 

They broke their hug and looked at the person who was shouting from a distance. The people on the sidewalks began to move away whereas a man who looks like in his early thirties was running towards their direction with that black bag he was holding.

Jimin knew that the man who was running towards their direction was the robber so he didn't have any second thoughts. When the robber was only a near two meters away from him he stepped in and decided to block the man.