♛Chptr. 9 || ☆☆ Unheard Feelings ☆☆♛

☆☆ Unheard Feelings ☆☆

Jimin woke up on the couch. He sat up and saw that it was morning already judging from how the sunlight shines through their curtains. Guess he slept on the couch waiting for Jungkook to open the door for him.

He looked up the stairs and saw that the door on their spare room where Jungkook locked himself from last night was still closed. He sighed and got up from the couch, already walking towards the door where he knocked endlessly last night. He breathed in and out before he knocked on the door once again. 

"Jungkook?" He leaned his ear on the door but still no response. "Jungkook, open this door, please. You need to at least eat." He said worriedly. 

Jungkook had never done this before. He never showed any aggressiveness neither any emotion so him sobbing his heart out last night must've had a lot of meanings behind it and really makes Jimin truly worried. He didn't really know what triggered Jungkook to hurt his friend that badly.

"Jungkook if you don't--" Jimin stopped when he twisted the doorknob and found out that it wasn't locked anymore. He cheered up and immediately stepped inside to see Jungkook but he only saw an empty room instead.

He hurriedly ran outside the house with his clothes still from last night. He ran around their whole neighborhood in hopes of finding Jungkook just wandering around. He might have taught Jungkook how to get to their home but he still couldn't help but feel bothered.

Almost an hour had passed but Jungkook was still nowhere to be found so Jimin turned frantic. He didn't stop looking although he was only wearing his house slippers that weren't comfortable at all, his feet were getting dirtier the more he roams around.

He continued his search until he finally found Jungkook sitting on one of the swings on the park. But he wasn't alone at all. He seemed to have a company on that swing.

A petite girl with long brown locks and a cute fluffy dress was ruffling Jungkook's hair as she giggles. 

"You're really adorable. I had never seen someone your age playing in this children's park." She said as she giggles, her hand still not leaving Jungkook's hair.

Seeing Jungkook interacting with a random girl in their neighborhood made Jimin's blood boil. He clenched his fists as he chews on his lower lip and somehow he finds things really unfair for him. 

While he was panicking and thinking of many bad things that might happen on the latter, there goes Jungkook letting a girl ruffle his hair. 

The girl was about to touch Jungkook's cheek with twinkles in his eyes and Jimin's hawk eyes didn't fail to see this. He marched angrily towards the swing where the girl and Jungkook were sitting. He grabbed Jungkook's wrist and dragged him away from the girl without saying anything. 

Jungkook was surprised to see Jimin dragging him away but didn't question anyway. He just looked down on the ground as he bit his lower lip.

When they were finally inside the house, Jimin removed his hold on Jungkook as he faced the younger male with frustration in his eyes.

"Don't run away like that again do you hear me, Jungkook?! That would've been dangerous what the hell were you thinking?!" Jungkook flinched at Jimin's shouts. It was the first time Jimin had raised his voice on him.

"I was running around the whole neighborhood because I am really worried about you yet-- yet you're just having fun with a girl?! Are you kidding me?! You should've at least told me!" Jungkook lowered his head and bit lower lip. He was getting teary-eyed once again. His chest felt heavy and he doesn't like how Jimin was turning mad at him.