♛Chptr. 14 || ☆☆ Bruises and Battle Scars ☆☆♛

Sorry for not updating here for too long but here it is! I hope everyone is doing well with their lives~ I purple you, please keep on being happy. Please stay healthy and have tons of fun in your life hehe 😝 Watch a lot of Horror movies like me, adrenaline helps a lot! 😂 I love you, I love you, I love you 😘😘😘 I'm sorry, I just missed you all guys a lot! 💜

☆☆Bruises and Battle Scars☆☆

Jungkook was brought back to the same place he despised, to the same place that brought a lot of bad memories to him... to the same place where pain and torture are the only things that make him feel alive.

It was a place without Jimin.

For the past months that he had spent with the shorter boy, Jungkook had found something to treasure or more of... someone to love, a reason to live once again. He happened to learn that maybe humanity could still change, that maybe not every human was like these people in that lab. 

Maybe not every human is cruel.

Jungkook was still out of a daze when he was brought back to the lab. His vision was blurry and he was forced to walk due to his wobbly legs. Everything might not still be clear from his vision but he knew very well that he was back to the place where he had run off from. 

He promised himself that he wouldn't be caught again, that he wouldn't come back to that wicked place. But look where he was now... he was back to his cold and empty cell.

Jungkook's body was pushed on the floor as if he was something useless and unimportant, his face almost hit the ground but no one really cared. Everyone saw how he was treated but they just snickered, laughed, whispered, and walked away after. He was treated less like a human but it wasn't new to him. 

He used his still weak arms to lift himself up with a painful grunt and soon he heard the metal door of his cell closing. A tall man was behind him holding something in his hands as he stared at Jungkook's figure maniacally. 

"Look who's back to his rat cage." The man snickered as he finally let the long whip touch the floor. Jungkook looked over his shoulder in horror. 

He knew what was coming for him.

The man crouched down with a glare as he grabbed Jungkook's chin so the latter will face him properly. And the moment he saw that fear he's been wanting to see again after months, he grinned evilly.

"I told you, didn't I?"  The man started, his grip on Jungkook's chin tightening.

"Doing something stupid wouldn't do you any good. And look at what you've done... you run away..." Jungkook's heart skipped a beat in fear as he stared at the man's eyes. 

And no, Jungkook wasn't scared of him. He was scared of what he can do.

"And what did I tell you about misbehaving, Jungkook-ah?" The man leaned to Jungkook's ears as he whispered, "... they get hurt until they pass out." The man ended as he soon stood up.

Jungkook was already shivering in fear deep inside. His eyes became teary as he stared up at the man of his nightmares. 

"N-No..." Jungkook pleads in a shaky voice as he began moving back the best he can.

The man chuckles in sinister as he prepared to swing his whip in the air.

Jungkook remembered the times when he would say no to Jimin. He remembered how Jimin would stop doing what he doesn't want by just the mention of that single word. Jimin would hear him out. Jimin would worry and he would get concerned the moment Jungkook would say that word.