♛Chptr. 5 || ☆☆ The N Word ☆☆♛

☆☆ The N Word ☆☆

It was morning and Jimin's eyes twitch at how the sunlight from his window shone right at his face. He then rubbed his eyes with his tiny hands only to open them and yelp. He sat up and moved back until his back hits the headboard of his bed since right there in front of him was the already awake Jungkook. Staring at him once again as he was in an Indian sit on the futton, looking impeccable.

"Jungkook, could you please stop doing that!" He breathed out with his eyes tightly shut as he held on his chest. He almost had a heart attack and he doesn't look like he would get used to Jungkook's stares.

Jungkook's expression falters and you could even compare him to a dog whose ears go down from getting scolded by its owner. Jimin felt sorry for shouting, he was just startled that's all but Jungkook might have interpreted it differently.

"I'm n-not mad Jungkook! I was just... I was just telling you. I'm just surprised and... I'm sorry." Jungkook's head perked up as he listened. Jimin looked apologetic but he definitely did not expect for Jungkook to smile in return. 

Jungkook was really smiling for the first time.

Jimin was amazed and he was about to squeal since he saw a new side from Jungkook that isn't weird. But instead of doing so, he just reached for Jungkook's hair and ruffled it excitedly.

"You did good, Jungkook! You should smile more often!" Jimin keeps on ruffling his hair, not knowing that pink blushes were already painting on Jungkook's cheeks as he did. Jungkook was clenching onto the futton and he felt fidgety suddenly. Jimin ruffling his hair sent him a new feeling. It felt nice and he enjoyed the comfort that he feels from it.  

Jimin climbed down his bed and stopped petting Jungkook's hair and the latter was disappointed. He wanted to protest and tell Jimin not to stop but he doesn't know how so he just stayed still, his head hanging low.

Jimin began talking about random stuff, told Jungkook how when the next time someone was about to beat him he shouldn't wait for it and actually needs to protect himself and stop the person. He also talked about how he should act nicely to Hoseok at all times (Well, since both of them will be doomed if Jungkook wouldn't behave). And then he asked Jungkook where he lives or where his family is.

That's when Jungkook stiffened.

"I'm just asking because Hoseok-hyung and I would try to help you find your home, or maybe look for some people who might know your family... or maybe relatives. What do you think, Jungkook? Does it sound ok--" He was pinned on the door in a flash with a loud thud. Jungkook was holding on both of his arms and only now he realized how tall Jungkook is from him.

"Jungkook, what--o-ow..." Jimin winced in pain since Jungkook's grip on him was starting to tighten in an awful way, almost as if his arms were starting to lose its energy if Jungkook wouldn't let go.

"No." 

It was the first time that Jimin heard Jungkook spoke and he swore it almost sounded like a growl. He looked up at Jungkook only to see that those soft stares were now gone, replaced by those serious and piercing gazes that were trying to make him feel even more shorter than Jungkook.

"No." Jungkook repeated firmly, his eyes dilated and the hidden fangs were about to come out.

Jimin gulped a mouthful, frightened by the situation and Jungkook's grip was no joke. "O-Okay... just... p-please let go, Jungkook." He spoke softly in a grimace, feeling the already forming bruise on his arms.

Jungkook's gaze softens. He loosened his hold completely and stepped back. Now Jimin could see how Jungkook's pupils went back to the way it was before.

But he would lie if he would say that he didn't get scared for a moment there. 

-------------------------------------------------

Jimin told Hoseok about how Jungkook looked like he doesn't want their help in finding his family. He simply said that Jungkook must've wanted to find his family by himself but in reality, Jimin was suspicious. He wanted to know too on why Jungkook's expression turned dark the moment he mentioned 'home' and 'family'. Jungkook clearly seemed to not like the idea.

He knew that something was up and he needs to find that out soon. But for now, he should make sure that Hoseok would just believe him that Jungkook simply needs time. He knew his best friend well and he knows how Hoseok would panic, thinking that his suspicions about Jungkook were right after all.

"Can I keep him, hyung?" Jimin uttered suddenly in which Hoseok fastly refused with a manic glare.

"No, Jimin! I mean, look at him! Doesn't he look dangerous to you?!" Hoseok whisper-yelled.

Jimin stared at Jungkook who was eating on the floor again, enjoying that Kalbi Ribs that he reheated for their breakfast. He told Jungkook to eat with them on the dining table but Jungkook was already too engrossed in his own food on the floor to even hear what Jimin told him.

Jimin smiled at the way Jungkook eats messily with his both hands like some kid who was just starting to learn how to eat by himself.

"I think he's rather cute." Hoseok facepalmed. He was so done with Jimin's stupidity and he can't keep up.

"Please, hyung? Just... maybe for just a few days and then we will give him back if his family would go and look for him... Hm? Please, hyung~" Jimin was holding onto Hoseok's arm as he displayed and used his aegyo, hoping for it to work.

Hoseok had given up.

"Just a few days Jimin, you hear me?" 

"Yaaayyy!! You're really the best, hyung!" Jimin hugged Hoseok tightly.

After that day, a month had passed by but no one was still looking for Jungkook.

✿✿✿✿✿

A lot of Incoming Dramas (some Angst because why not?)

5 or maybe 6 CHAPTERS Left (I told you this would just be short :))