Chapter 1:Everything new

|Today i close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life|

Alaïa's pov:

I woke up this morning extra early. I have school in two hours time and i needed to get ready. I usually wakes up one hour before school as i do not take much time to get ready.

But today, i had to wake up early because we moved into a new house and even if it has been two days since we are here, i still get lost. My clothes are all arranged in different places and it took me long to find one shirt.

I stood up and made my way in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to take a shower.

We moved here on saturday and today, we have school. The great part in moving here was that my bestfriends Hailey and Tyler were with me. Their parents had work abroad and let them stay with us. This year it will be Tyler and i last year of college while Adelisa, my sister and Hailey have one more year to go.

The reason we moved here was because of my grandma Samantha, she had threatened dad about hurting us. My dad didn't go into much details about it but we still moved here. We all know she can be really dangerous when she wants to.

I sighed and turn off the water tap. I wrapped the towel around me and i made my way to my closet. Everything here was new and i still have to adjust myself. I somehow choose an outfit and got ready.

I did my hair straight and let it on my back

I did my hair straight and let it on my back. I then did a light make up and stepped out of the bathroom. I walked to my bedside table and grabbed my phone.

I walked downstairs and was met with the nice aroma of bacon.

Yummy...

I walked into the kitchen and found mom and dad. Mom was cooking near the oven and dad was reading his newspaper.

"Morning." I greeted as i walked in.

"Morning sweetie." Mom smiled as she handed me my breakfast plate.

"Morning." Dad greeted me. His eyes was still in the newspaper.

"How did you sleep?" Mom asked as she started to make more breakfast plates.

"Good. I still miss my old bed through." I said and dad chuckled.

"You will get use to it soon." He said and i sighed.

"Hopefully i do." I said taking my first bite.

"Morning."

Adelisa and Hailey walked in all dressed and take a seat next to me. Mom and dad greeted them both and mom gave them their breakfast.

"Where is Tyler?" Mom asked Hailey but before she answered, Tyler answered.

"I'm here Aunt Grace. Morning everyone." He walked to our table and sat beside dad.

"Thank god you woke up early today." Hailey said sarcastically and everyone chuckled when Tyler glared at her.

"Anyway Tyler, i already put the school way on the GPS of your car. You should be able to find your way around." Dad said and Tyler nodded. Mom placed Tyler's plate infront of him and he digged in.

After a few minutes we were all down.

"Alright kiddo. I will clean up don't worry. You all better go now. You will be able to find your classes before it starts." Mom said and we nodded. We kissed mom and dad on their cheeks before going to our car.

Adelisa sat in the front seat and Tyler was driving us to school.

"Damn if one day we need to walk back home, we will get lost for sure." Hailey said looking around.

"Yeah. There is more trees around here than houses." Adelisa added.

They were true. All around us there was trees and few houses.

"Don't worry. We will always go to school by car and even if the car broke, i will ask uncle Xavier for help." Tyler said.

----

We finally reached school and Tyler parked. The parking lot was big and many students were standing next to their car talking and laughing. Some were even making out.

Gross..

We stepped out of the car and we walked into the main building. Here also it was crowded.

"We need to get our schedule first." I said and they nodded.

"There." Adelisa said pointing at the main office. We walked in and Tyler asked for our schedule.

"Here. It contains all your classes details and it has a map to guide you around. Have a nice day." Lee, the front lady said smiling. We thanked her and walked into the corridor.

"Our locker is next to each other." Hailey said happily.

"The joy." Tyler said sarcastically. Hailey stick out her tongue to her brother and he rolled her eyes.

"Real mature little sis." Tyler said and Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Stop you two. We need to go find our classes." I reminded them and they nodded.

"We will have to seperate to find them." Adelisa said sighing.

"Yeah but we still have time before the bell goes off." Tyler shrugged.

"I don't really want to go around alone. I'm sure i will get lost here." Hailey said pouting. This school was huge we will definetly get lost.

"Same." Both Adelisa and i said.

"Alright girls i will help you to find your classes then i will go to mine." Tyler said and we nodded happily.

We walked around and stop at a class that was suppose to be Adelisa's class.

"That's not my class. This is science department and i need to go to home economics department." Adelisa said and Tyler groaned.

"Seriously can't you do science today instead of Home economics." Tyler asked earning a slap on his shoulder by Hailey.

"Ouch woman. I'm just trying to help." He said rubbing his shoulder.

"May i help you?"

We turned and saw a guy. He was wearing a black hoodie and a blue jean. He has brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hmm yeah we are kinda lost." I said and he chuckled.

"No worry. I will help you to find your classes. But the way i'm Grayson. Grayson Rivera."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
;)
Love ya