Chapter 36: Match

|If you trained hard, you'll not be only hard but also hard to beat.|

Alaïa's pov:

(🔝 The girls outfit. 1-Hailey 2-Adelisa and 3- Alaïa. P.s they had their jersey on their tops so only the jeans were visible.)

We were now getting ready for the match. It was 6pm and the match started in one hour. The boys were at school the whole day. They didn't come home at all.

For the first time, the girls were getting ready in their room. We didn't take long as we needed to go there before the match started. We wanted to meet the boy before the match.

I wore my crop top inside and put the jersey on top of it. It was big on me. It reached my thigh, i tie it around my waist. His name was at the back and it was fully visible.

I took my phone and stepped out of the room. I walked into the living room and was surprised to see dad. He and mom went on a date this morning and they said they wouldn't be home till tomorrow morning.

"Hey dad." I said as i walked in.

"Hey sweetie." He replied tiredly.

"What happen? You are early. Is mom here too?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yeah. I told your mom something and it upset her. She wanted to come home and now she is in her room." He said and i frowned.

"Why are you not inside with her?" I asked. Dad never did anything to upset her before. He always make her happy and they always stick together.

"She need times to think. Once you guys will go out, i'll go inside with her. Don't worry." He said and i chuckled.

"I'm not worrying dad, cause i know you will cheer her up." I said and he smiled.

"Of course i will."

"I'm ready!"

Both girls came downstairs and i was shocked to see them wearing Tyler and Grayson's jersey. They looked at each other and then at me.

That's why they got ready in their own room...

"Seems like you girls are fully ready." Dad said making them looked at him. Like me they looked at dad confused to why he was here.

"And Adelisa i didn't know you and Tyler were together." Dad said making her blush.

"We need to go Uncle Xavier. The boys are waiting for us." Hailey said looking at her phone.

"Alright. Be careful." Dad said and i nodded.

We walked outside and went to Tyler's car. Grayson picked Tyler up in the morning and he left his car here so that we can come to the match. And i was going to drive us there.

"When did Xander give you his jersey?" Adelisa asked once we were on the road.

"Yesterday in school and you? When did Tyler gave it to you?" I asked my eyed on the road.

"Yesterday night. When he came from school." She said and i nodded.

"You both got your jersey and didn't tell me? I was nervous to come out in this jersey because i thought i was the only one who has one." Hailey said and i raise an eyebrow.

"You didn't told us either! I was feeling that there was something through. You both didn't came to get ready in my room like you always do." I said and they remained silent.

"Even i was nervous. I had the same thoughts as Hailey." Adelisa added and i sighed.

"Well let it be now. At least all of us got it." I said and they nodded.

We reached school and parked. It wasn't crowded yet but their was a few students already here. The teachers were getting everything set up while the camera man was looking for the best angle to film the match.

We walked to the field and looked for them. It was hard to find them since both team was already here.

"Do you see them?" Adelisa asked and i shake my head no.

"Are they even here?" Hailey asked.

"Why don't we call them? It will be more easy." Adelisa said taking her phone.

I looked around but couldn't find them. Cynthia was here with the whole cheerleaders. She was talking to Chase and she didn't look happy. Chase ignore her and went to Evan.

I jumped startled when i was pulled in a hard chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back.

"Looking for me?" He asked and i sighed.

"You really have to stop doing that." I said and he chuckled. I looked over to the girls and they were both in their partner's arm.

"You look better than me in my jersey." He whispered.

"And with how many girls did you say that?" I asked bitting my lips.

"One and she is in my arms right now." He said and i chuckled.

"Where were you? I was looking for you in the field." I said turning to face him. He unwrapped his arm around my waist but immediately drop them on my shoulder.

"The boys and i were in the principal office. We had to drop some stuff there because it's the only room that will be locked tonight. My phone, bag everything is there." He said and i nodded.

"How was the practise today?" I asked wrapping both arm around his waist.

"Good. We are ready for the match." He said,"plus there will be a surprise at the end of the match."

"What surprise?" I asked curiously.

So the rumours were true?

"You will see." He shrugged.

"You know it's a live match. Everyone will see it." I said dryly and he nodded.

"I want everyone to see it." He said confidently and i nodded.

"You're making me more curious to find out about what the surprise is." I pouted and he laughed lightly.

"Sorry but you will have to wait till the end to know." He said smiling.

"Ok lovebird time to go." Tyler said patting Xander's shoulder. Grayson chuckled while Xander glared at him.

"I told you to stop calling me like that." Xander said Tyler shrugged.

"I never said i will stop."

"Alright you two. Remember we have a match to win so focus on that." Grayson said sternly.

"THE MATCH WILL BE STARTING IN 5 MINUTES. ALL PLAYERS GO NEAR THEIR COACH AND GET READY."

The principal announced in the mic.

Xander kissed my cheeks before jogging to his coach with Tyler and Grayson.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)