Chapter 25: Samantha

|When you are happy you enjoy the music but when you are sad you enjoy the lyrics.|

A/N
Xavier- Alaïa's father.
Amanda and Nathan-Xavier's parents.
Skylar and Ryan- Xavier's best friend & Hailey and Tyler's parents.
Samantha- Grace's mother
Britney- A character.
🔝Their story is in 'The billionaire want me♡'

Xavier's pov (Alaïa's father):

Its been three days since i came back to my hometown and i've been staying with my parents. My wife and my children doesn't know i'm here because i didn't wanted to worry them.

I had to come back to finish some old stuffs. I sighed as i leaned back in my chair.

"Xav it's been long now. They should have return home." Mom said worriedly.

"Don't stress him Amanda. They will arrive soon." Dad said looking up from his newspapers.

Just at that, we heard the front door opened. I waited for them to enter the kitchen and when they arrived the looked tensed.

"I want all details." I said and they glanced at each other.

"Do you really want to do that Xavier?" Skylar asked worriedly. I nodded and she sighed.

Ryan walked further and drop the files on my table infront of me."You should have bought Grace with you bro. She deserve to know the truth."

I looked at him and he sighed," you were right the first file was fake. Someone pay the hospital to made it."

"We went deeper in the files and saw that all our conclusion were true." Skylar added and my mom gasped.

"Oh my god poor Grace and she didn't even know about it?" Mom asked shocked.

"I'm afraid no. She only know what she was told to know." Skylar sighed.

"Martha and Roger don't know about it?" Dad asked confused.

"No it all happened in the hospital when Samantha gave birth to her. Whatever happened next was all her fault." Ryan said.

"But how exactly did that happen?" Mom asked.

"Samantha gave birth to a girl but it wasn't Grace. Her baby died after 5 minutes because she couldn't breath properly. Grace's mom died giving birth to her. She was an orphan when Samantha took her in. Grace's biological father left them when he find out about her biological mother's pregnancy. They weren't financially stable for a baby. Samantha wanted to give Rick a baby because she thought she would get all the money Rick have but what she didn't know was that Rick put all the money on Grace's name, his only daughter. That's why she hated Grace so much. Grace wasn't her blood. She let Martha and Roger looked after her because she knew it wasn't her own baby." I explained looking at the file.

"That witch. She played with too many innocent heart." Mom said angrily and i sighed.

"She will pay for her act mom. I gathered all the proof and send a copy to Rick. I also send a copy to the police station where Samantha is right now. This will be discussed in her court trial. And i will make sure she pay for what she did." I promised and they all nodded.

"But what was Britney doing with her?" Dad asked.

"Britney was just a game to her. She wanted me to marry her because Britney promised that she will give her half of my money but little did Samantha know that Britney was a fraud. She steal money and ran away. She was wanted in Mapou city. I send them her location and they caught her." I explained and they all shake their head.

"When are you going to tell Grace about it?" Skylar asked and i shrugged.

"When i will go back i will tell her." I said and they nodded.

"We are going back with you. I miss my princess and my boy." Ryan said and we chuckled.

"You can stay with us if you want. The house is quite big." I said and they shrugged.

"We haven't decide about it yet. We will ask the children then we will tell you." Skylar said and i nodded.

"That's okay."

"When are you going back?" Mom asked.

"In 2 days. I still have a lot of paper work to complete and i have to send the information to the police department. There are some policeman that are with Samantha and i can't let them get those papers. I won't let any issue arise on this papers." I stated.

"Let us know if you need our help." Skylar said but i shake my head no.

"You both have helped me to much. I can't risk involving you two more in it. I will managed from here." I said looking at them.

"Alright then. We are going to visit my parents and we have to pack too. We will see you later." Skylar said and we nodded.

"Bro if you need us. Just call okay?" Ryan asked sternly and i chuckled.

"Alright. I will."

They left and i remained with my parents.

I have to find a way to tell Grace about it.....

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)