Chapter 28: Hurt

|It hurts because it mattered.|

Alaïa's pov:

Xander was still thinking about Jace's words. He was glaring at Chase who was now more consious sitting on the floor, his back against the wall.

"Don't think to much about it Sinclair. You know you can't beat him because if words go out that you both fought, your whole match will be ruined. Let me handle him." Jace said sternly.

He was right. If coach found out that it was Xander who beat him he will make the team out and they won't be able to play.

"Fine. Take him but make him pay." Xander said coldly,"I want everyone to know that they can't messed up with me and with what's mine!"

Jace nodded and began to walk to Chase. However, Chase stood up immediately and grabbed my arms pulling me into him. A scream left my lips as i felt him put a cold metal against my neck.

It was a freaking knife!

"Don't move or she is done." Chase threatened tightening his hold on me. This was definitly going to left some bruises.

"You won't do anything stupid Chase. You know you will pay for the consequences." Jace said calmly. As a warning, he painfully slide the knife on my arm and i screamed in pain. The boys tried to move foward but Chase pointed the knife at them.

"Think again buddy." He hissed.

"Fucking let her go Chase. I will kill you!" Xander roared angrily. I could feel blood running down my arm. I wasn't feeling good. My sight were blurry.

Why did i wear a non-sleeve shirt!?

He put the knife back to my neck. He put more pressure on the knife and i closed my eyes feeling weak waiting for the impact.

Xander's pov:

Grayson held Chase's arm while Jace pulled Alaïa out. I reached out to hold her as she fell down. She had her eyes closed and She was losing blood.

She opened her eyes slowly and a tear rolled down her cheeks. I wiped it with my thumb looking down at her.

"You're safe now." I whispered. She leaned on me and closed her eyes again. I tightened my arms around her.

"Take her from here Sinclair. I will look after Chase." Jace said looking worriedly at Alaïa. He handed me a hoodie and Tyler helped me to wrap it around Alaïa to hide the blood from everyone's sight.

"Let's go out of here." Grayson said. He went to the girls who was frozen in the corner. He held Hailey while Tyler went to Adelisa. I picked Alaïa in my arms and we made our way out. It was not easy but i did it as quick as i could.

We reached my car and Tyler opened the door. I put Alaïa in the front seat and lowered the seat so as she was laying down. I removed the hoodie and there was only blood.

"W-what are w-we going to do?" Adelisa asked scared.

"We can't bring her home. Aunt Grace will freak out when she will saw Alaïa like this." Tyler groaned.

"She is losing blood. I'm going to bring her to my place. My mom is home tonight and she is a nurse she will know what to do." I said and they nodded at me immediately.

"You guys go home and act normal. Tell her mom she is with me and i will call to keep you all updated. But i really need to get my mom look at her." I stated.

"Ok we will managed. Just go!" Tyler said and i nodded. I ran to the driver seat and drove us home. On the way, i tried calling her name but she wasn't responding. I was really hoping it was nothing too serious and that she would be fine.

----

I reached home quickly and i pick Alaïa up in my arm. I ran to my front door and entered in.

"MOM!" I yelled as i walked in the living room.

"MOM! MOM! MOM!"

"Geez son i'm comin- oh my god!" She said once she noticed Alaīa in my arms. I put her on the sofa and took off the hoodie. Mom's eyes widened when she saw the blood.

"Mom help her." I said and she immediately come to Alaïa.

"Bring me my kit." She said and i nodded. I ran to the kitchen and took the kit. I ran back to the living room and handled it to mom.

"Bring a bowl of hot water and a towel."

I listen to everything my mom told me to do and helped her with Alaïa. She was unconsious but mom said that she was ok. It was just because of the shock that she fainted. She didn't had to do stitches but when she will wake up, it will hurt.

Mom bandage the wound after applying some medicine on it. Mom asked me what happen and i told her what she needed to know. She was furious knowing that it was the same guy that punch me did that to Alaïa.

"You're lucky i was home today and that i have all the necessary thing with me. Or else you would have to bring her to the hospital." Mom said and i sighed.

"I know mom. I know." I said looking down at her.

"She is staying here tonight right?" Mom asked and i nodded.

"I didn't told her mom about it and i know she wouldn't want me to." I said and mom nodded.

"Alright then. Go freshened up then i will change her." Mom said and i nodded.

I walked into my room and quickly changed my clothes. I wore a white shirt and a sweatpant. I usually sleep shirtless but for today i will adjust myself for her.

I walked back downstairs and pick up Alaïa. I walked in my room and laid her in my bed. Mom came and nodded at me. I gave her one of my shirt to change Alaïa in. It was bigger than her normal size so she would be more comfortable.

I waited outside while mom changed her. It didn't took long as mom came out soon.

"Don'y worry she will be fine after a long relaxing sleep." Mom reassured me and i nodded. She left us alone and i walked back in. I looked at Alaïa and she was sleeping. Mom covered her with my blanket.

I pulled out my phone and texted everyone about her health. I dropped my phone on my table and went to lay beside her. I made sure that there was some space in between us and closed my eyes.

Hopefully she will be better tomorrow!

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)