Chapter 6: Project

|There is always a room in the heart for one new friend.|

Alaïa's pov:

This morning i woke up as usual. I brushed my teeth and dressed up.

Tyler had to leave early for practise so we went with him

Tyler had to leave early for practise so we went with him. We reached school early and the girls and i went at the back of the school and sat on one of the benches. We started to talk and plan about our friday and saturday night plans.

We usually do movies maraton at home but this time Hailey wanted us to go outside with Grayson. Something tell me she really likes him.

"So where to go then?" Adelisa asked out of option.

"I don't know we don't really know around." Hailey pouted.

"Why don't we ask Grayson about a place where we can go? He knows around here well and maybe he will suggest a good place." I said and they nodded.

"That's right." Adelisa said.

The bell rang and we sighed. We walked seperately to our classes. I have the same class that i had share with Xander.

However when i walked in, Cynthia and her two friends already took my place and the back places. Only one seat was left for Xander. Cynthia smirked at me and i ignore her. I sat in the middle row and take out my stuff.

"Bitch though she could steal my man." She said loudly enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes and didn't bother to reply.

The class fill in and everyone took their seat. My phone vibrated and i saw that it was mom.

Your dad and i will be late home tonight. There is food in the fridge and money in the top drawer. Love you-mom

I replied an 'ok' and a 'love you too'. I heard the chair beside me pulled back and i looked up to see Xander taking his seat beside me. I turned at Cynthia and she was looking at Xander shocked and confused. She then looked at me and gave me her best dead glare. However, it didn't work with me.

I turned back and leaned on my chair. The teacher walked in and she started her class.

"Well i hope you all listened carefully last time about what i have explained. You will have one week to write an essay about the person next to you and submit it to me. If this project is not submitted you will fail this term examination. So beware. You may start the work right now and complete it later." She said and everyone graoned.

I glanced at Xander and saw him still drawing. He was completing his drawing he made last time. The drawing was about a hand holding a rose tightly, the hand was bleeding.

"So are you free tonight?" Xander asked not looking at me. So he knew i was watching him.

Great..

"Hmm yeah i think so...why?" I asked.

"We can meet up at Rosa café to start the project." He said still not looking up.

"Actually i don't know around here well, i just moved in." I said and he stopped drawing. He looked up at me and tilt his head and without even knowing he looked so cute.

Did i really just say that..  damn!

"Alright then how about going to my place?" He asked and i thought about it.

"Fine by me." I finally said.

"Cool. I will wait for you in the parking lot after school." He said and i nodded.

"Alright." I replied.

"Oh and one thing, i walked home so we will have to walk there." He said after a few minutes.

"That's alright but you will have to tell my friend where you live so that he can pick me up later." I said and he shake his head no.

"I will drop you home. You just have to memorise your address." He said and i nodded.

After this conversation, he continued to draw and i just looked around. After a few minutes, the bell rang. I packed my stuffs and made my way to my other classes.

----

Lunch came by quickly and we were all in the cafeteria. Grayson was talking about how yesterday's lunch was boring for him. He had to stay with the two guys till their parent came here.

"So how was practise today?" I asked Tyler and he shruggged.

"It's the same as it was at our old school. I was able to follow their imstruction." Tyler said.

"Yeah the coach was surprise and he was glad you came into the team. Now Xander and you can score more." Grayson said and Tyler chuckled.

"Oh i talked to him. He is nice." Tyler commented.

"I don't even know who he is." Adelisa said.

"Yeah me too. We only heard his name." Hailey added.

"Unfortunately he doesn't come to the cafeteria during lunch or i could have show you girls who he is." Grayson said running his finger through his hair.

"Anyway tomorrow we have practise too." Tyler said.

"We have to come to school early again?" Hailey asked frowning.

"Yes little sister we will have too." Tyler chuckled.

"Oh guys i'm going to a friend house after school for a project." I said and they turned toward me.

"What project?" Hailey asked.

"It's an essay writing. We have to write about the person that we sat next to." I said and she nodded.

"Oh who is she?" Adelisa asked.

Little did she know it's a 'he'...

"Don't forget to give me her address so that i can pick you up later." Tyler added.

"Actually he said he will drop me home after we finished." I said and they blinked at me.

"It's a 'he'." Adelisa asked shocked.

"Who is he?" Grayson asked curious.

"hmm Xander." I said and they just stared at me.

"Why am i not surprise?" Grayson asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Damn sis. So you know who he is." Adelisa asked and i nodded.

"Well yeah he is in my class."

"Well be careful and if you need someone to pick you up, you call me." Tyler stated and i nodded again.

"Oh and mom and dad will be late home. There will be food in the fridge and money in the drawer." I informed them and they nodded.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)