Chapter 40: Heated?

Alaïa's pov:

We reached his house and he parked. We ran inside as it was still raining and it was cold.

Once inside i removed my heels and put them near the door. My dress was still wet and water was going everywhere.

"Let's go to my room before we made a mess." He said and i nodded.

We walked the stairs and i almost slipped but thankful Xander was there to hold my arms. We entered his  room and he didn't hesitate to remove his shirt and throw it in his laundry basket. He walked to his closet and throw a towel to me. I caught it and dry myself.

"Go change in the bathroom, i'll bring you some clothes." He said and i nodded.

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door. I unzipped my dress and stepped out of it. As soon as i finished wrapping the towel on me, there was a knock on the door.

Xander's pov:

When Alaïa went into the bathroom, i  looked into my closet and took out a shirt for her. I made my way to the bathroom and knocked.

"I bought you some clothes." I said even if it was only a shirt.

She opened the door half way and put her hand out. I chuckled and handed her the shirt. She closed the door and i took this chance to change in my sweatpants. I usually stay shirtless so i really hope she wouldn't mind. I took a towel and dry my hair.

The door opened and when i turned, my mouth almost dropped on the floor. She looked beautiful in my shirt. The shirt reached her thigh showing her long legs. Her hair was still wet and drop of water fell on her chest. She cleared her throat and my eyes snapped to her.

"Where do i put my dress?" She asked lowly.

"I'll put it in the laundry and mom will wash it." I said and she nodded. I took the dress and put it in the laundry basket. I took the basket and went near the washing machine. Mom usually do all the laundry so i just put it there.

I walked back to my room and saw Alaïa sitting on my bed looking at her phone. She was typing and i guessed she was talking to her mom.

I walked in the room and she looked up.

"What are you doing?" I asked as i sat beside her.

"Texting mom. I told her that i was staying over." She said and i nodded. Her phone vibrated again and she started to type again. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to my side. She didn't protest, she leaned on my side and i could see her texting her mom. Just when i was about to talk to her, i felt my phone vibrated. I took it and frowned when i saw it was Jason.

He was still trying to make me fight for tonight. Chase was up tonight and he wanted to fight me. He even bet more money than he usually put but i wasn't going to fight. Fighting was my escape but when did it turned to my addiction, i don't know. I needed to stop at some point.

"Are you going to fight?"

A soft and low voice interrupted me. I looked down at Alaïa. I could tell she was worried about what my reply would be. But thank to her, i know what i'm going to say.

"No. I told you i won't fight." I said and she nodded.

"Good cause you look more handsome without bruises on." She stated and i raised an eye brow.

"Oh really?" I asked and she nodded smiling.

"What did you do to my little shy girlfriend?" I asked and she chuckled.

"I was not that shy." She argue and i rolled my eyes.

"Are you done texting your mom?" I asked and she nodded.

"Good."

I moved over her to straddle her and she squealed when i grabbed her arms. She tried to wiggle out but i pinned her hand over her head with one hand.

"What are you doing?" She squealed as i use my other hand to move on her side. I knew she was ticklish.

"Can't i spend time with my girlfriend?" I teased and she laughed as my fingers ran on her side.

"No... please don't.. don't do that." She said between laughed and i chuckled. She moved her legs too trying to make me stop but it was really cute watching her laughing. I stopped and she breathed, relieved.

"You are so mean!" She said pouting at me.

"I'm not." I said as i leaned closer to her. Her breathe hitched when i started to kiss her neck. I went down her shoulder and back to her ears. Due to her movements, the shirt she wore was now on her waist and she didn't notice it.

Alaïa's pov:

I shiver when he started to kiss my neck. It was the second time he was doing and still it felt like the first one. He went on my shoulder and came back to my ears. I bit my lips as he found my soft spot.

"Say you love me." He whispered in my ears making my eyes closed.

"Say it Laïa. I wanna hear these words from you." He whispered, his hand wondering near my side. He slipped his hand under the shirt and i gasped when i felt his hot hand on my skin. He stroke my stomach as he kisses my neck.

"Say it baby."

"I- i l-love you." I said and he kissed my cheeks.

"I love you too." He said and rolled over. He unpin my hand and pulled me to his side, cuddling with him. I rested my head on his chest while his hand rested on my back. He turn off the light of the lamps and pulled the cover on us.

"Goodnight Laïa." He said kissing my head.

"Goodnight."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)