Chapter 20:Fun time part 2

|Every new friend is a new adventure.. the start of more memories.|

Alaïa's pov:

"I can teach you." Xander said and i shake my head no.

"I'm good. Beside you are winning, you will lose if i play." I said.

"Well that can be arranged. Let's finish this level then we can have another competition." Grayson said not taking his eyes off the t.v. "The next competition will be played by the girls and we can teach them how to play."

"That's going to be difficult." Adelisa said.

"Not really. If we play in pairs everything's gonna be good." Tyler said and Adelisa shrugged.

"Alright then."

We waited for them to finish it and the winner was Xander.

"I still can't believe how you do that." Tyler said to Xander and he just shrugged.

"Now the girls turn." Grayson said looking at us.

"How are we going to do that? The couch is small." Hailey said and she was right.

"You will have to sit infront of us so we can guide you." Tyler said thinking about a way to solve it.

Xander moved and i looked at him. He moved back into the large sofa creating some space in between his legs. I thought he was doing that so that he can be comfortable but when I felt his arms wrapped around my waist, i gasped. He easily lift me up and dropped me between his legs.

What the hell!

"That's a good idea." Grayson said noticing what Xander did.

"I told you i can be lose when i want to." Xander whispered in my ears making me regretting that i told him that.

He was really going for it.

"Now you can sit in front of us." Tyler said and the girls looked away blushing. I couldn't blame them since i knew exactly how they are feeling right now.

Why the hell would Xander do that?

"Or we can let you guys play and come back later." Hailey said moving away but she wasn't quick enough, as Grayson stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"No no no. You girls are playing." He said smirking. He was clearly enjoying this. He pulled Hailey infront of him and pulled her down.

"Should i do that to you too or are you coming?" Tyler asked Adelisa who just stared at him shocked." Alright then."

Never did he talk to her like that. He was always hesitant but today i don't know where he got so much confident. He stood up confidently and walked to Adelisa who was still frozen.

"You don't have to teach me. I'm good." Adelisa managed to say but Tyler ignored her. He grabbed her and pulled her with him on the couch

"Now let's start." Grayson said smirking.

I felt Xander arms around me as he hold the controller infront of me. His front touched my back while his breathing fall on my shoulders.

Damn it!

"Hold it." He said and i took it from him.

"Let your hand on it. I'm gonna guide you." He said and i nodded since i couldn't trust myself to talk. He put his hand on top of mine and show me how to play it.

"Let the fun began." Tyler said and as soon as he push the start button, i let Xander take control. It was difficult to play at first but lucky we managed to play.

"This is more fun actually." Grayson said making Tyler and Xander's chuckled. For them it was fun but for us girl it was quite overwhelming. We couldn't focus on the game as we were each distract by them.

After a few more minutes, the game came to the end. It was really good.

"Guess you guys enjoyed yourselves." We turned and saw mom by the door. She was smiling looking at us.

"We did." Grayson said proudly.

"You girls are lucky that your dads aren't here." Mom said noticing our position and the boys chulcked. It was the first time that Hailey and Adelisa were quite. If Dad saw that, he would have kill them!

I felt something vibrated under me and when i looked down i noticed Xander's phone. He took it and read the message.

"I really need to go." Xander mumured and looked up.

"Work?" I asked lowly and he nodded. I stood up and so did he.

"I'm sorry but i really need to go." Xander said and mom frowned.

"Really? You could have stay for dinner." She said and Xander shake his head no.

"Maybe another time. But i really need to go." Xander said and mom nodded.

"Ok i'll hold you to that one." Mom said making Xander chuckled.

"I'll drop you to the door." I said and he nodded. We walked to the front door and i opened it. Once we were out of sight, i turned to Xander.

"Aren't your fights at night?" I asked confused.

"No. On Saturdays it can be anytime." He said and i sighed.

"You're still injured from yesterday. Your cut is not heal yet." I said.

"I'm fine. I can manage don't worry." He said softly and i nodded.

He walked to his car while i stand infront of my porche.

"Be careful." I said and he turned to me.

"I will be and don't worry if anything bad happen to me,i'll come to you so that you can nurse me." He winked and i laughed lightly.

I can totally get use to this new Xander. He open his door and sat down. He drove away and i entered in.

When i entered in, Adelisa and Hailey came to me.

"Can we talk in your room?" Adelisa asked quietly.

"Hmm sure." I said and they nodded. We were making our way to my room when the boys stopped us.

"Wait where are you girls going?" Tyler asked pausing his game.

"We'll be in my room. I need their help for some stuffs." I lied and he nodded.

"Alright."

He went back to his game while the girls and i went in my room. Once in Hailey locked the door.

"What. The. Hell. Just. Happen?" Hailey asked turning to us.

"I don't fucking know. I couldn't even concentrate on the damn game!" Adelisa said sitting on my bed.

"Tell me about it. I could only hear my  heart beating fast." Hailey added.

"It was kind of weird. I never saw Tyler so confident before. He didn't care about anyone and just pulled you on him." I said and Hailey nodded.

"Yeah! And he didn't even scold Grayson like he use to do." Hailey said.

"They were having fun treasing us." Adelisa sighed.

"Yeah. They were smirking the whole time!" Hailey said.

"I didn't noticed." I frowned.

"Anyway let's talk about your date." Hailey squealed.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)