Epilogue

Alaïa's pov:

7 years later*

I woke up to crying and i opened my eyes. Xander was sleeping beside me with our little daughter Kathleen in his arm. She was only 1 years old while her big brother Alan was 2 years old.

It wasn't her who was crying, it was Alan . I stood up and walked to his room. He was sitting in his crib crying.

Poor baby got another nightmares..

I walked to him and picked him in my arms. He immediately hugged my neck and buried his face in it. I slowly rubbed his back and sat in one of the couch in his room.

"It's okay baby. It's just a nightmare." I cooed as he sobbed.

"It was bwad." He said between sobbing.

"It will get better." I said and he laid in head on my chest. I wiped the tears from his cheeks and kissed his forehead. He was a small replica of his dad. Blue eyes and dirty blond hair.

"Nightmare again?"

I looked at the door and saw Xander walking to us. He rubbed his eyes and kneed in front of us.

"Are you okay champ?" He asked ruffling Alan's hair. He shake his head no and his small hand fisted the hem of my shirt.

"Come here." Xander said taking him in his arms. He turned to me and said,"You should check on Kathleen. She was awakening when i came here."

I nodded and made my way to our bedroom. Kathleen was really up. She was playing with her small feets.

"Hey baby." I cooed as i took her in my arms. She giggled and moved her hands around.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as i wrapped a small blanket around her. It was cold this morning. I walked into the kitchen with her on my hips. She looked carefully at what i was doing  and i was happy she wasn't crying.

I made her milk and sat down on the couch. I leaned her on me and gave her her breakfast. She immediately started to drink it.

Xander came down shortly with Alan in his arms. He was not crying anymore.

"Here stay with mommy. I will make breakfast." Xander said as he put Alan beside me. He used my shoulder as support and stood up.

"You are okay now right?" I asked and he nodded. Like always he played with my hair as i feed his sister. It's been our daily routine now.

We were currently living in Xander's house. I moved in few months after Nina's death. Yeah, Xander mom died two years after our graduation. She had cancer and didn't tell anyone of us. Xander was devasted when he learned about it. He didn't left his mom's side at all at the hospital, she stayed for 1 month. Nina even during her last breath, kept smiling at us. Xander held himself during this whole month, but when his mom died, he broke down. He cried not caring whether anyone was looking at him or not. I was there with him and i was glad i went with him. He lost all his family.

After the funeral, i kept coming here everynight to look at him. I was worried because he didn't talk much after the funeral. But after a few days, he was back to normal. I moved in with him and after 1 year, he proposed to me. Of course i said yes. Mom and dad was very happy for us, they treated Xander as their own son.

When i was expecting Alan, Xander decided to redo the house. He took some time to finally let the past behind. He made her mom's bedroom our bedroom. His old room was Alan's room and Claudia's room was Kathleen's room. All his mother and sister's stuff was in the basement. He said he will throw it away when he will be ready and i understood that.

"Mwommy."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Alan.

"Yes baby." I said and he kissed my nose. He giggled and i chuckled. One day he saw Xander kissing my nose and since then, he does it too.

"Come here." I wrapped my arms around him and he cuddled by my side. I looked at Kathleen and she was looking at us carefully. I took away the feeding bottle as she was done.

"Breakfast is ready." Xander said walking back in the living room.

"Come here." Xander said to Alan and he shake his head no.

"I want mwommy." He pouted and we chuckled. I handed Kathleen to her daddy and took Alan. He wrapped his hand around my neck as we walked into the dinning room. I put him in his seat and sat beside him.

"Do you want me to take her?" I asked Xander and he shake his head no.

"No i can manage." He said putting Kathleem in his laps.

We had our breakfast and then i took Alan to take a bath. Kathleen was in her baby walker while Xander was sitting on the coach doing his work while looking at her.

Alan always love to take bath and along with him, i usually get wet. I changed him in his blue shirt and jean. Once done, i took Kathleen and changed her too. She was more handful. When i took her out of the bath, i need to put her clothes immediately or she will start crying.

"Babe. The guys will come for the weekend." Xander said coming in the room.

"Oh and Mom and dad?" I asked and he shrugged.

"They said they will see cause they have some work to complete." He said and i nodded.

Hailey and Grayson were now engaged and were expecting a baby boy. They moved together and Grayson now work in his own restaurant.

Tyler and Adelisa got married one year after Xander and i were married. They have twin; a boy named Gabe and a girl named Eliza. They are both really cute. Tyler took Uncle Ryan's business and work in our old town. They both settled there with their lovely family.

I felt soft lips again my cheeks and i turned to see Xander smiling at me. He wrapped his hand around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"What are you thinking?" He asked lowly.

"About how everything changed." I said and he nodded.

"Well that's life and despite the ups and down we need to move on." He said and i nodded.

"Where is Alan?" I asked and i took Kathleen in my arms. She smiled at her dad and poked his nose.

"In the living room watching Johnny Test." He said and i nodded. Kathleen continued to poke Xander and he playfully bit her fingers making her squealed and smiled.

"She's so cute. What do you think of a third one?" I asked looking at her. Xander chuckled.

"Whatever you want baby." He said kissing my forehead.

A/N
That is it guys. The end of this story. I may do bonus chapters. What do you think?

Don't forget to vote and comment giving your feedback. Follow me to be notifie for my futur book and no i won't do another sequel of this book.

Love ya;)
Shifah