Chapter 34: The kiss

|Now she's here suddenly I know if she's here, it's crystal clear i'm where i'm meant to go. And at last i see the lights.|

Alaïa's pov:

It's been three hours since we were in the fair. We did a lot of games and went to feed the animals in the small zoo they had. They only had rabbits, goats and some horses. Oh and a tank of small goldfish.

We were now going back to our car. It was getting dark and cold.

"You should changed now. Your wound is still fresh." Xander said and i nodded. He remained outside and i wore the first outfit i wore coming to the restaurant. Once i was done, i stepped out and let Xander changed.

When we were both done, we sat down in the car and he drove us back.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah i'm actually hungry." I said and he nodded.

"Do you want to go back to the sea restaurant or do you want to go to another?" He asked. I did like their food but i wanted to eat something else than seafood.

"Where is the other one?" I asked.

"It's near from the last one." He said.

"Alright then let's go to the other one." I said and he nodded.

The drive was quick to the restaurant. Xander parked and we went into the restaurant. It wasn't big but it was small and cozy.

We went and sat at the back and waited for the waiter

We went and sat at the back and waited for the waiter. He came and gave us the menu. He looked around the same age as us.

"Please let us know when you are ready to order." He said and we nodded.

We went through the menu and ordered our dinner. We choose the same stuff since we both like this dish. Xander called the boy and we ordered.

While waiting for our dinner, Xander and i talked about our family. He started to talk more about his sister without hesitating and he was more comfortable now.

Our dinner came and we started to eat.This time the whole meal was of chicken flavour.

This time the whole meal was of chicken flavour