Chapter 26: Together

|Roses are red and my face is too, that only happen when i'm around you|

Alaïa's pov:

It's been three days since i was at Xander's house. He has been texting me more often and we have been talking more. Everyday, he would walk to the cafeteria with me and joined our friends.

The rumours were forgotten and no one dare to talk about it again. Chase and the East were more calm now and they haven't try anything yet.

It was already Friday today. The boys planned to go out and forced us girl to come along. Grayson decided to go to a club but this time Xander choose the club. He knew which Club were safe and which one we should avoid.

So now, the girls and i were getting ready. Tyler was in his room while the girls were in mine. Xander and Grayson didn't come yet.

 Xander and Grayson didn't come yet

(Alaïa's outfit🔝)

(Hailey's outfit first🔝 & Adelisa's outfit second 🔝)

"Damn girl did we went too far?" Hailey asked eyeing our outfit.

"Nah it's ok." Adelisa said looking at herself in the mirroir.

"GIRLS HURRY UP! WE ARE READY!" Grayson yelled from downstairs. So they were finnally here. We all grabbed our phone and our bags.

We made our way downstairs and met the guys in the living room. When they turned to look at us, their eyes widened.

The girls looked at me and i shrugged.

"Is it too much?" Adelisa asked.

"Yeah-No i mean it's good." Tyler said making us chuckled.

"So we both came in our car and Tyler already has his. Let's go in pairs?" Grayson suggested.

"Cool by me." Tyler shrugged.

"Alright." Hailey said hesistantly. Adelisa and i nodded.

"Let's go then." Grayson said smirking.

We walked out and like Grayson suggested we went in pairs. I walked with Xander to his car and I felt his arm touch mine.

"You look beautiful." He complimented me and i smiled.